Pageant to Prejean: Give Us Breast Money Back

10/19/2009 7:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanOfficials from the Miss California pageant are sending a message to Carrie Prejean -- three can play that game!

The production company that runs the pageant is filing a cross complaint against Prejean, demanding, among other things, that Carrie return the $5,200 the pageant fronted her for her breast augmentation.

In other legal docs, Keith Lewis and crew are asking to strike a portion of Prejean's lawsuit -- the portion dealing with public disclosure of private facts.

The new docs say, "the alleged 'private facts' consist of her breast augmentation (which ceased being private during the swimsuit competition of the nationally-televised Miss USA pageant, in which Ms. Prejean walked the stage in a bikini)."

The cross complaint says, "Had [Carrie] heeded the guidance of the Gospel of John, who admonished only those who are without sin to cast stones in judgment, she might have avoided this legal battle ..."

As for the cross complaint, Lewis and the production company claim Prejean is a hypocrite, championing family values after posing for a variety of "semi-nude photos...[which] surfaced via TMZ.com."

Yuna

Some of you commenters are idiots. They're not suing her out out of the blue, they're filing a cross-complaint, a.k.a. a counter-suit. Carrie Prejean sued them FIRST, so they're suing her back.

She neglected her duties as Miss California by refusing to do many of the jobs they wanted her to do and sometimes not even show up for work and refuse to take their calls. They had every right to strip her of her title.

And free speech and all, yes, everyone has a right to their opinion and to express it. However, the right to free speech does not guarantee you the right to express any opinion without fear of any kind of backlash.

It's astounding how so many people are whining about her right of free speech and that the "left-wing media" had no right to criticize her when all the "left-wing media" (read: non-homophobes) did was simply exercise THEIR rights to free speech and state THEIR opinions. Free speech goes both ways, idiots.

nemo

Isn't the real hypocrisy the fact that Lewis and Moakler attacked Carrie for opposing gay marriage, just like the voters of California and the President that they voted for?

nemo

Lewis wanted her to give up her crown for not supporting the disgusting, inhuman, gay marriage argument, yet he didn't want Obama to resign for believing exactly how she does? And kooks wonder why they're not taken seriously.....

nemo

I...uh...I....President...uh...President Obama, just want....I....uh....I just want to thank...uh....thank my little....hmmm....my little mindless liberal sheep for uh...hmm....for uh not pointing out the fact that I...uh...that I uh....I too do not support homo marriage. So please...uh....huh....so please keep all the attention on...on....huh....hmm....on this little tramp instead of me. Thank you. Now huh...uh....now get back to worshiping me.

nemo

bawhahahahahaha!!! The classic desperate liberal argument of "family values!!" Just because she doesn't support gay marriage, just like Obama, doesn't mean she wants to police each and every family. Leave the policing to the Democrats who want to control everything from what you eat to the temperature of your house!! Nazism for life if you're a Liberal!!!

nemo

I'm no lawyer, but Lewis' cross compliant seems rather ridiculous. Citing gospel and bringing up family values really seems to be totally irrelevant to this case. Clearly he doesn't have much to work with.

nemo

Carrie's the hottest!!! You da' woman Carrie!!! Rock on girl!!!

AMP

Being religious or christian doesn't make anyone perfect or blameless. We still are humans that make mistakes and even do things wrong on purpose.

The difference is we should be trying harder not to do those kind of things. When we do unrighteous things, because we will never be perfect, God by allowing his son to be killed (our punishment) made it possible to be forgiven.

So, yes I'm a sin, I make mistakes and I'm sorry and I'll sin again but Praise God I'm forgiven, and so is Carrie!

nemo

Carrie doesn't believe in gay marriage just like Obama. But unlike Obama, she also doesn't think we should leave our elderly to die, force people into a Socialist "healthcare" plan that doesn't work and she doesn't want to tax every single thing you possibly can. No, that's our joke of a President's plan.

nemo

Lewis and Moakler are nothing but hypocritical, idiotic, radical, bullying liberal POS that are getting their just dues. Karma will definitely come back full circle and get every crazy liberal quack in this country at some point or another!!

J. Miller

These continued stories about her is obviously a witch hunt by people that don't care for the LORD JESUS CHRIST. You can tell by all of the sarcastic remarks.

(Please read Matthew 7:21-23) Now let me say this (an excerpt)..."Many" are going to appear before the Lord "in that day" who sought to enter in at the strait gate through a false intimate association with the Lord. They will have performed works, supposedly in the Lord's name; and the Lord, "in that day," will reveal to them that He had nothing to do with these works. So there, does that cover someone that claims to be a christian yet is a hyprocrite.

These posts are a way of people venting. I am sorry, on behalf of christians, that there are some out there that don't practice what they preach. There has only been one on this earth that was perfect and he died and rose on the third day for all of our sins. Now I am sure that all the aetheist are going to jump all over this post. ENJOY Please keep in mind that one day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. Deal with it. We will all be accountable, even the hypocrites that do things under the premise or disguise of being a christian.

sL

Boy, the leftie/gay agenda people just won't leave this woman alone. If that is the case and she should return the money, I would also like to see all that money for the abortions the U.S. helps fund.. afterall, it IS elective surgery.....

nemo

Glory Bee

Carrie was set up by a rage-aholic. She did represent California with her stand. We did vote on this issue more than once. Just because you rage doesn't make you right Perez.

Nunya

"but marriage should remain between a Man and a Woman for obvious reasons"

Oh yeah, are you able to cite these "obvious" reasons? I dont think you can, personally.

She's just another harlot, right wing piece of hick crap. She will rue the day. . .

I'll be waiting on those reasons.