Eddie & LeAnn

Texas-Style PDA

10/19/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their estranged spouses nowhere in sight, cheating lovebirds Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes publicly displayed their affair on their way to the Texas-Oklahoma game this weekend.

1019_eddie_leann_wm_0-1
Eddie and LeAnn's team won.

Libby

Alright Hookem!!!!!!!!

michaela

I'll bet he loves it when she sings to him.

janalal4

You think he should have stayed in a marriage he wasn't into just for the kids? Can't agree with that. He wasn't even home much, if what Brandi said is true, because he wasn't happy with the ex. He loves his kids and they will love him. Believe me as males they will identify with their dad and love him deeply.

You might wish for those 2 boys to hate their father but that rarely happens in divorce. They will love and admire him. They may turn out to be "chips off the ole block".

Posted at 5:04PM on Oct 19th 2009 by jupit

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/eddie-and-leann-texas-style-pda/3#comments#ixzz0UQ1xcwOc

Oh good, they might turn out to be adulterous 'chips off the ole block'. Goody! I definitely would want MY kids to turn out like THAT! I hope they marry someone & then, because their 'unhappy'(wha, wha, wha!) in the marriage, instead of dealing with that issue like they're a grown-up, go ahead & cheat on their spouse & of coarse hurt & betray them! Yes, that's how I would want MY kids to turn out. He should have gotten a da.. DIVORCE before he cheated. Oh & the 'God Bless them' comment?? Yeah, 'God just luvs them adulterers' after all! Your really kidding with that crap, right? Can't stand these "religious" people who like to make up the rules as they go along.

michaela

Aren't you happy for Brandi now that a cheater isn't coming home?

michaela

@ JANALA

You can't save 1/2 of all the broken marriages in the country so try to be glad Brandi is free of his lack of truthfulness.

Mimi

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. STAY TUNED

a mouth is a mouth

My boy JW took this pic! Nice work brah.

CG

Pat

I have to laugh at these young women who don't have children and think they know everything. Leann and Hailey Glassman both lend a sympathetic ear( along with other body parts) to the mid life crisis/wandering eyes of these so called family men whose "wife doesn't understand me" crap sucks them right in. Well once a cheater always a cheater, don't think for a minute he won't do it to you too. Having children changes the dynamic of the relationship and I am convinced these men can't handle it so they cheat to make them feel young and single again. Losers.

Rip Off Chris

Can't stand her fugly A$$.I used to like him until he came out as a cheating pig!Now I will NOT watch CSI because of him.Losers!! KARMAS A Bitch!!! BITCH!!!

michaela

# 59

What if some of the other actors you do watch are cheating but haven't got caught? Is your philosophy then "what I don't know can't hurt me"?

Plenty of them do sleep around but keep it covered. And you are watching them but just don't know their secrets.

michaela

# 59

If "karma's a b!tch" as you say is Brandi experiencing some karma too right now?

margarite

sooo scandilous leeann is sooo wrong hes fine but both of them is wrong tmz commented on this way back when jusy luuuuvvvve that show it aint going to last long

GGG

They make a cute couple. Sometimes you don't make the right decision with past partners. They have realized this and have found each other. I wish them luck in their lives together.

michaela

We heard these same comments about Brad and Angie and they're going stronger than ever much to the displeasure of Team Jen.

justine

I COULD NEVER STAND LEE ANN IN THE COUNTRY MUSIC SCENE...She so ugly, They are made for one another!!!! L O S E R S!!!! Did anyone see her unibrow!!!!???