Eddie & LeAnn

Texas-Style PDA

10/19/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their estranged spouses nowhere in sight, cheating lovebirds Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes publicly displayed their affair on their way to the Texas-Oklahoma game this weekend.

1019_eddie_leann_wm_0-1
Eddie and LeAnn's team won.

Terri

At least they are rooting for the right team. Hook em horns!

balls

balls

Truth Hurts

Wow!!! We have no shame anymore! Big dummies thought they could hide out at one of the most popular events at the State Fair of Texas.

annie

I'd like to point out a few things. Here's a rant that goes off in many directions, but so what.

This guy is what I normally call "too good-looking" and to the point where he's not that attractive to me personally {I like guys with a little more character in their faces and less "perfection"}, but you'd have to admit anyway he's handsome.
Well, kudos to him for being attracted less to his barbie-looking wife and more to Leann, at least it shows that some guys go past the "I want a barbie" thing.
I am not saying I think openly cheating and humiliating your husband/wife is ok, in fact it sucks and shows very little class.

But to you who whine about Leann's looks, SO WHAT if she's not "typically" what is considered "beautiful" ?, I am SO sick of that sort of mentality. A person's attractiveness is a combination of a whole...and if you are in love with anyone then THEY become "the best", you know ? They must understand each other well.

And its also nice to see a woman who does NOT have implants for a change. She's got a small, very cute figure without resorting to the insecurity of letting some doctor knife her and shove plastic balloons in her chest...........
And I forgive HIM for his too-cute looks, and I think she's GREAT for NOT being little miss perfect. Some of the worlds most fascinating women have not been twilight-zone look-alike bimbos...{I am not saying Leann herself is fascinating} women like Greta Garbo, Bette Davis,Barbara Stanwyck,Cher, all had their own UNIQUE LOOK. And in the twenties and thirties smaller-breasted women were the main ones photographed in erotic poses like CRAZY and most of the film stars did not have huge fake boobs, and it was lovely. Because it was real. Look up the photos from back then. They are exquisite, the semi-nudes or nudes from those eras were all about more delicate looking women. It's a modern sickness that now every woman is made to feel like "less" if she does not have what resembles a giant BUTT on her chest.
SO THERE, FRICKING "TAKE THAT". I think I'm done now......

ILuvHair

I hate how everyone's trashing them! Granted, they handled things badly, but geez, they're not monsters! Let them be happy together!

devilgirl

"those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" commenter above.

Mary

Post no. 11 - You couldn't be more precise! The more starpower a couple have, the less "noticeable" their affairs are. What goes around will come around ... even for Brad and Angelina.

janalal4

108. Why is *this* affair such a big deal? Did any of you freak out when Brangelina started their cheating? There have been TONS of affairs in Hollywood, starting waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the thirties and forties, and probably even earlier. Why is everyone so up in arms over this one? I only regret that people, especially Eddie's children, got hurt over this. LeAnn and Eddie, I hope you are both happy, and I agree with the
"those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" commenter above.

Posted at 7:14AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Hockey fan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/eddie-and-leann-texas-style-pda/8#comments#ixzz0UToGJgJK

Not ALL of us 'live in glass houses' when it comes to CHEATING. Do you? Some of us DO think it's a big deal because of our particular 'moral compass'.

michaela

The way in which they went about this was in bad taste. No one is saying it was upright behavior.

But I've found those who come off so righteous and holier-than-thou usually have a good bit of hypocrisy behind their rantings.

michaela

We all know some very public examples of those upholders of "family values" and those who yell about their "moral compass".

Those who proudly pound themselves on the chest and crow so loudly about their pristine characters should be watched with a wary eye.

michaela

Get over it people Brandi is his EX. Get it? He isn't in love with her and the kids are too young to read tabs or be online.

Be thrilled for Brandi. She's celebrating! Why can't you?

cbme

GEEZ!! Regardless of what these two do, it is always the wrong thing according to some of these postings! If they keep it a secret and someone finds out - that is wrong because they don't have enough nerve to be open about it; if they come out to where they can be seen, they are being disrespectful to family, friends and the entire free world. Being a judge is not in my job description - is it in yours? I suppose they would like to have had the situation different, but it wasn't. Some of you posters whine about disrespect, well, you don't know what the word means or you wouldn't be setting yourselves up as judge and jury. LET THEM ALONE! They will take the licks, not you. As for me, I hope they are happy and remain so and I hope they keep smiling and holding hands...and whatever else that goes with it!!! They make my day by looking so happy with each other. Whatever they want from each other and need from each other, I hope is provided. I know "he only wants her money!" Well, get over it - it is her money and she can do with it as she pleases. I am happy to see the new pictures of them out together. Hang in there LeAnn and EC - be as happy as you can be - many of your fans are pulling for you.

Deb

Why Eddie left his wife for Leann is beyond anything I can come up with! His wife is gorgeous and Leann is a squinty eyed mutt (much like Renee Zelleweger!!) WOOF!! But, karma is a bitch and it will come to bite them BOTH in their arses and I will quite enjoy the day that happens!

Monica

LeAnne is ugly. She probably went after Eddie because he was already a father and she has some serious Daddy issues. At least her ex can finally come out of the closet and be free and happy!

michaela

Brandi is quite ugly with a real horse face and who knows about her disposition.

Maybe he's sick of Barbie dolls.