Richard Heene -- He Had Just Enough Rope ...

10/19/2009 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richard Heene -It may be the least of his problems, but TMZ has learned the FAA is investigating whether Richard Heene released a tethered balloon without authorization, according to an FAA official.

In addition, the FAA is looking at whether Heene filed a false report with the agency.

Neither offense is criminal ... they're civil issues and the penalty is a fine.

mo

this man has problems I think he needs help . no wonder why the kid was ill he was probably having one of his s*it fits on the kid during the night . all you have to see is the way he behaved on that tv show

Firefly

If they would only stop making reality shows, things like this wouldn't happen. It seems there are no longer any talented writers out there that can come up with new great shows or they are to lazy to want to write anymore. Let the reality freaks do it for them. It's cheaper for the studios to let crazies perform for you and pay them less than to have good actors and good writers that they would have to pay more.

"Fraud"ulent

Don't think of his 15 minutes of fame as hes wasting our time. This is quite funny to me.

Oh come on, if the guy gets a reality show, Im sure it'll be pure comedy. Seeing someone hated by nearly the entire internet. I don't think any normal tv producer is going to give him the spotlight, unless they want hatemail.

Personally the coverage over him, is punishment enough, he wanted fame, he has got the fame, but for me. I want to see when he goes to jail and gets punished for this idiotic behavior. Perhaps I'm a sadist, but...I do hope for the wheat field to be compensated.

Come now, Balloon boy doesn't need news around him anymore, we have found two bigger fish to fry. His parents.

Chaz

WHERE IS ALL THE MICHAEL JACKSON NEWS!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THAT CASE!! REAL NEWS NOT THESE PEOPLE!! TMZ.....COME ON!!!!

john

Why are they waiting till next week to file charges,arrest his ass

Visitors

Who built a balloon and set it free?
And made his kids part of a hoax.
Who's goin' to jail as Bubba's b*tch?
Psycho Dad! Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad!!!!!!!

Not Relevant

Toss both of these stupid idiots in prison, and put all three ugly kids in separate foster homes.

Wifi Wireless Password

I think this family is starving for attention. I'm sick of hearing about them.

Dorein

...to hang himself.

janalal4

And a fine it shall be...it is just a ridiculous stunt,nobody was harmed, thankfully. I watch the news and see so much true crime, and so many sad endings, that I am just grateful little Falcon is alive.I would rather this be a hoax, then to have heard that it was real and the lil boy was hurt or worse!I would rather watch 4 hours of hoax then 4 hours of what the real world offers, so it is a refreshing story afterall. Heene's should have to pay fines, but jail is for hard core criminals. As far as domestic violence is concerned, what does Mrs. Heene say? Leave that for another time so long as she says she and her kids are doing well.

Posted at 4:50PM on Oct 19th 2009 by Linda

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/richard-henne-faa-tethered-balloon-false-report/2#comments#ixzz0URDiuHMt

AHHHH!! Are you KIDDING ME?? Victims of domestic violence ALWAYS say they're "fine". They lie to themselves & they lie to other people about abuse. I think this woman looks AND acts like a victim of domestic violence. She looked at the floor constantly, defers all questions to her husband, she's passive & looks 'nervously' at her husband when questions are addressed DIRECTLY at HER. She "reeks" of the type of woman who is unable & unwilling to protect herself or her kids. This 'Heeney-hole' husband of hers is clearly the 'one in charge' in THAT house! He's also a raving 'LUNATIC'! There is so much that scares me to death about this man & WHAT HE COULD POTENTIALLY DO TO THIS FAMILY! Best thing that could happen to these kids is if he went to jail.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? THIS BOY WAS VOMITTING ON NATIONAL TV BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID OF SAYING THE WRONG THING & BEING FORCED TO LIE BY HIS FATHER & HIS MOTHER FAILED TO PROTECT HIM!

THESE KIDS NEED TO BE TAKEN! At least temporarily while these looney-tunes have psychological evaluations. This is the kind of thing you could read about that ends VERY BADLY. I live in Florida & I'm sick to death of reading about kids that have 'slipped through the cracks' of child welfare services & been found along with their mother, brothers, & sisters as victims of homicides in their beds.

k. barnes

The man abuses his children -
when you teach your children to lie to law enforcement and
to lie to the national media - yoohoo? - you're abusing them.

janalal4

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE KLOWNS TO THE YARD =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

Posted at 10:36PM on Oct 19th 2009 by KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/richard-henne-faa-tethered-balloon-false-report/4#comments#ixzz0URRU4SWT

Yeah, you & Jon Gosselin:)

Professor Obvious

I think his wife is kinda hot...

frankkinney

LOOK up up in the sky! my baby! my baby! he he is flying away? help me! help me! lord have mercy mercy on me!! my my my baby is is is flying away!!! operator operator my baby flew away NO" NO" he does not have a pilot license? operator you think the airforce will shoot him down? i don't know was he armed? NO! no" no" wait" i think he had his water pistol with him? calm down how old is he 6! OPERATOR you mean you drank six! no no my boy is six! operator can you still see the space craft? yes but it's couple of miles away now! which direction is craft flying? west west towards oh god" california!! i'am worried that he will land in a bad area in california with all them illegal foreigners living in that jungle state!!!! yes i agree with you sir! operator mr. heen i have put call into air defence mr heen but they are out to lunch right now but i'am told they will be back very shortly! can you still see the craft mr heen NO! my my boy is gone!!! conclusion aircraft is found with no six year old in the space craft FCC is investicating! can this all be just a hoax? stay tuned for more on this breaking news story live MR. excitement WOLF BLISSTER REPORTING back to you LOU. lou top story tonight WOLF BLISSTER!!!! straight jacket? or ROUND ROOM? phone lines are wide open.INDEPENDENT truth justice and the american way. AMEN.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3