Young at Heart

10/19/2009 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 69-year-old resurfaced at some event in NYC, looking dreamy.

Burt Young

Burt has appeared in all six 'Rocky" films.

Young owns a restaurant in the Bronx.

COMMENTS

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

I remember him. Hehehehe. I used to like to watch Rocky.

kitty

he looks great! yo adrian!

Rob

He also played Bobby Baccalieri, Sr. on the Sopranos. He was dying of cancer, coughing up blood but still able to waste a couple young wise guy wannabes.

snickers

Looks great for his age.

strld

For some reason always used to run in to him in Studio City on occasions of taking my mother out to lunch. He seemed to like the same places and we'd greet each other. He is very classy and approachable. A great guy.

omama

Living in the same town, see him all the time. VERY Friendly!!!

Carolyn A-B

Burt also had a memorable role as a psycho serial rapist and killer on "Law & Order."
He played an ex-con who was so meticulous that he shaved off all his body hairs and raped women using condoms, in the belief that the police couldn't link him to the crimes through DNA. (Spoiler alert: In the episode, he was finally stopped when his own daughter caught her dad raping her friend, so she shot him dead.)
He sure was creepy and believable in the role. Truly a fine actor.

Carolyn A-B

BTW, that "L&O" episode was called "Mad Dog" and aired in April, 1997.

It was written by Rene Balcer.

Ooooo Noooo!

He was in the Rodney Dangerfield movie "Back To School" where he beat-up the college football team in a bar fight.

Tracee S

He was also in Amityville Horror, part two...very scary!!!

oy

He was (maybe still is) a regular at Residuals in Studio City. He's kinda creepy. He uses the "I was in Rocky" card to see if he can score. And he stares at people in the place. I'd see him and go to the opposite end of the bar.

Matt

He was awesome in Rocky and Amityville! yeah he does drink alcohol alot!

CarolynAB, why are you telling us about what he did in the Law&Order scene? Nobody cares and its fake so get over it! We don't need to know about it!

I'dTapThat

@CarolynAB: I remember that episode of L&O--he was great in it. @Matt: And "Rocky" and "Amityville 2" weren't fake jackass? STFU! Carolyn mentioned it because it was just another piece of Mr. Young's body of work, and several of us remember it because he nailed that character.

MiKe

He cracked me up in rocky haha, "I dont like these people", maybe they dont like you," what I do to them??"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments