'Big Brother' Winner

Arrested for Drug Dealing

10/20/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam JasinskiAdam "Baller" Jasinski won "Big Brother" in 2008 -- and now he'll be sharing living space with even more strangers behind bars ... because cops say he used his $500,000 winnings to fund a drug dealing business.

According to FOX 25, Jasinski was busted Saturday night by the DEA with 2,000 oxycodone pills during an attempted drug deal in North Reading, MA. Jasinki was thrown in jail and charged with possession of oxycodone pills with intent to distribute.

Cops say Jasinski admitted to funding his illegal venture with his $500,000 winnings from the show. He'll remain in police custody until his next hearing on Thursday.

Adam faces up to 20 years in the slammer and a $1 million fine.

UPDATE: Big Brother was definitely watching when Jasinski got busted -- the person he was allegedly trying to sell the pills to was a government witness who was wearing a wire.

Cops say Jasinski pulled a pill-stuffed sock from his pants and handed them over -- and that's when they swooped in for the bust.

Adam Jasinski: Click to watch
The arresting officer also claims Jasinski did not go quietly into custody, accusing the reality star of putting up a struggle before he got Adam into a fresh pair of cuffs.

flamingolady

Come on. 2,000 pills cost only a fraction of $500K. If this is his brain BEFORE drugs.....good thing he got busted. Dumb ass.

tina

He got the votes to win the show by telling people he was going to help disabled kids with the money, what a waste

London not England

F#@K THIS BLOND BASTARD!!!!!!
he's goin ta Jail like my Cuuuzin Bey Bey.....but he'll git out cause he "white"!!!!

We's Still a Hot topic....Talk bout us mo TMZ...!!

Me an My sista got a lot ta say bout All dat stuff we took from Dat storage locker fo Dr. Murray...!

We's still on da Run from da Po Po ....but we's still loves all ya'll dat support us!!!

L&L

moveover

I used to love watching Big Brother every summer .... but stopped watching it in 2007 when the producers of the show started rigging it so that the person they wanted to win (some tattooed freak who abused women), would win. Too bad, I miss it.

Tracy

How in the heck do you get your hands on 2000 pills? That is CRAZY

jabba

That is the last year I watched BB after hours and let me tell you, that whole cast was shady. You could hear them talking about what they did in the past and were going to do in the future!! Drugs, was definitely what was on the minds of practically all of them!! BB had to know this was going on. These stupid people know what is going out on the air waves---some you could tell were just bragging, but most were just wanting the $$ to invest in 'their business'. I think Mike Boogie and Dr. Will did ligitmately invest but the others, not so much. I would have rather see them plow through the money partying and traveling than to re-invest in drug dealing Way to go Adam. Baller will be a good name in the pen!

NOT a unique name

This was the guy who was filmed reading the Bible at least once a show.

homie 1 kanobe

Dee-dee-deee: Wow I won me money, Now I can be a BIG TIME DOPE DEALER. WTF is a matter with this Idiot: As Carlos Mencia would say , he is a Dee-dee-deee

shuffler

Classy.
He looks so proud. I hope his mum is watching.

John

I chatted a little bit with him about 2 weeks ago on myspace IM and thought he was high lol...

what a waste of a 100k...

janalal4

Just proof that SOME people should have large quantities of money, & SOME just should NOT. What an wasteful idiot!

lost in lalaland

I hated this guy from the get-go of that season. Self-absorbed, lying sack of turds.

what

moron

Peri

I knew Ryan should have won!
I creeped me out with his beady eyes!

REALbarbwire7

I think it's very clear by now, that most everyone who wants to be on a reality show has some ugly skeletons in their closet, and the worst of intentions. Why has reality tv become so big? It's not the least bit interesting....except for Ty and his housebuilding for people who have gone through H ell and stay in the background. They deserve help.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments