Michael Jackson Saves the Music

10/20/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is yet another Michael Jackson auction going down -- but this time, the people hocking Jacko's swag aren't trying to pocket the cash for themselves.

Michael Jackson

Alexander Autographs is hosting a massive auction to benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation this week in Connecticut -- and even though they're not putting any hair clippings on the block, you can still get some really cool stuff.

Signed guitars, wicked leather jackets and even a self-portrait could be yours ... if the price is right.

Bill Panagopulos

This is he link for the auction:

www.alexautographs.com

Layla

Dear Michael:

I pray you are in heaven with all of the angels watching over you.

Love you more Mike!!

Debbie

I love this article from Mr.Bedard but the Jacko part it is too bad it is not on more main stream media but wait i forgot it has something good to say about Michael and so I dont think you will be seeing it. Love and Justice for Michael and his children.

Jill

Please TMZ no more j*ck*. Disrespectful and frankly just plain dumb.

Real news today about Michael case? Grand jury getting case soon?
DA office looking incompetent again this time in Anna Nicole case. Will there ever be justice for Michael!!!!!

VOTE at abc.go.com for Michael for 5 nominations by American Music Awards. FYI. Tonight Dancing With The Stars has tribute for Michael Jackson. Family members will be in the audience.

janalal4

Good morning all! Not much going on with the investigation I see. Haven't had much time to be on here lately so trying to 'catch up'. Saw those 'This Is It' clips recently. Love that spin MJ does in the one; he's lookin' good there!

TMZ your link to the photo's STILL isn't working. Be nice to actually see the auction items.

Totally off topic but saw this cute little clip on HLN this AM: "MISHKA SAYS, I LOVE YOU!"

Duh

Posted at 9:35AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

THERE YOU ARE! We have been worried sick about you! Don't ever do that again (lol) Glad you are okay.

janalal4

59. Posted at 9:35AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Posted at 9:50AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/4#c22460135#ixzz0UU4xiEy3

LOL! Did you think I 'floated away' in a balloon??

How is your boyfriend? Did you get the medical info I posted for you a few days ago?

Duh

LOL! Did you think I 'floated away' in a balloon??

Posted at 9:55AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

We didn't know WHAT you were doing! The bad thing about these e-friendships is that if something happens in real life we would never know. There were a LOT of people wondering where you were.

Yes, I got the information. Apparently you have not seen my update so I will post it one more time and then drop it before folks start throwing rocks at me :)

Henry woke up yesterday! I was not there, and they had a slew of docs looking him over so I didn't go to the hospital until last night. His status is:

His left side is paralyzed.
They extubated him but he can't talk - he can make sounds but it's like he has a lot of marbles in his mouth, all garbled.
Sunday he developed a fever (before he woke up) and they did blood and urine cultures to see where the infection is, either at the IV site or his catheter. They should have the results back this morning, but they already have him on antibiotics.
Oh yeah, when he first woke up I was told he was combative with the nurses; one of the nurses told his sister Wanda that that is not uncommon. I think he was confused and scared, but that's just my opinion, there could be a medical reason for it that I am unaware of.

Last night when I went to see him it was so sad - when he saw me he started crying. It was all I could do to keep it together and not cry, too. I leaned over and hugged him and he put his right arm around me; it was sad and wonderful at the same time.

The doctor said he believes Henry will recover enough to be able to function and speak but it is going to take a while. He is not sure if Henry's left side will regain full strength or not; that is a waiting game. So we shall see.

nan

for what its worth i just called mohegan sun ..the conn casino...to find out about this auction.they dont know much about it .they said they have a VERY small display of mj memorabelia in the middle of the casino and a michael jackson impersonator this weekend .oh yeah.. and paul anka is playing on the 25th. i feel like stopping in just to heckle him..ha ha ..kidding he deserves his cut .i just think he is classless

sue

good morning deb and janalal4--how are you guys doing today?? i havent been on here much myself with work and everything it just doesnt leave much time, and no news on the investigation it is becoming so frustrating at times, cant stand it!!!and i have had my granddaughter this week , while the parents are working and she has had a little cold going on.i have watched that living with michael all this week on hollywood 411 and i have seen it a dozen times, i shouldnt because it bothers me but at least i am seeing michael.. they also have had on fuse tv his music videos all week. its like we get nothing much on him thats of much interest in the investigation part of it, so i get a glimse of whatever he is on..when you guys watch the clips from the this is it movie, the parts that they show do you believe those to be michael himself, i have wondered on some of them??? it is just so hard to make some of them out its not very clear... ripmj-- sue from tampa

Duh

Good morning Sue, candy girl, and everyone!

Wow, sue, sounds like you are busy! We notice when the regulars aren't around; if you had been missing as long as Janala4 we would have sent a posse after you LOL

Candy girl, I think you should DEFINITELY go heckle Paul Anka ha ha ha!!! That would be so funny if the audience were made up of all Michael Jackson fans, poor man would probably leave the stage after the first song! (Oh I am evil today LOL)

Good to see you ladies!

janalal4

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/5#comments#ixzz0UU9cxCOP

HE WOKE UP!! That's WONDERFUL! Yes, like I said, many stroke patients 'recover', it's just a matter of to what degree. Some fully, so do not dispair. The rehab road is long, hard, & VERY emotional(for the both of you). Stroke patients are often overly emotional. It's a very frustrating thing to be completely fine one minute then to have impairments the next. That's the way it seems to them. You have been keeping a vigil & time seems like it has inched by but to him, the changes seem instantaneous & bewildering. Yes, the infection is most likely from the catheter as he has had it in for quite awhile. Not unusual at all & he should be fine with antibiotics.
He may be too weak right now to do so but is he right-handed? Can he write to communicate with you & is he 'making sense'?

Duh

Posted at 10:22AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

You know, I didn't even think of that. I was only allowed 5 minutes with him because he has his family there and the total is 15 minutes so we take turns. I will ask the nurse about it tonight when I go up there, that would be awesome if he could communicate; he is right handed and I KNOW he comprehends what is being said to him, he just can't talk. Great idea, thank you!!!