Michael Jackson Saves the Music

10/20/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is yet another Michael Jackson auction going down -- but this time, the people hocking Jacko's swag aren't trying to pocket the cash for themselves.

Michael Jackson

Alexander Autographs is hosting a massive auction to benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation this week in Connecticut -- and even though they're not putting any hair clippings on the block, you can still get some really cool stuff.

Signed guitars, wicked leather jackets and even a self-portrait could be yours ... if the price is right.

janalal4

80. "He's not able to work," she said, noting that he's stalked by paparazzi and has received death threats from Jackson fanatics who blame him for "killing" their hero. "He can't go to the office ... He has to run errands at night. It's almost like he's under house arrest."

Get a junker to hit that car, whip-lash, no Insurance, no
Registration Plates, no Smog Inspection, only a MD sticker! No
Police, afraid to rush the two Michael Jackson cops from milking the over-time, before California registration, sales tax for the Texas car must be paid' almost 10% of blue-book value, then car can be Insured, California can watch video

and mail ticket if a CHIP has a second.

Posted at 10:59AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Guitar

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/6#comments#ixzz0UUNqIbIr

lol! That's funny 'guitar':) Doesn't seem this Dr.Quack-Quack can do ANYTHING the 'legal' way does it? He's just digging that financial hole wider & deeper isn't he?! Poor baby can't run to the 7-11 without bodyguards? GOOD! If I lived near him, I think I might just be tempted to sit outside his house in the bushes. He's gotta come out sometime! hehehe

MJ's PYT

Hello everyone i'm been having a hell of a time trying to
get in here.

janalal4

Duh

Hello everyone i'm been having a hell of a time trying to
get in here.

Posted at 11:32AM on Oct 20th 2009 by MJ's PYT

Good morning! I am lurking while I am working - hey, that rhymes LOL!

Duh

87. Hey there MJ's PYT! I was wondering why no posts were coming up? I'm refreshing & refreshing. Nothing! How are you this AM? Obviously nothing much happening in here but maybe things will pick up.

Posted at 11:34AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Oh they will DEFINITELY pick up once school is out - I figure starting around 3 pm EST LOL

janalal4

Good morning! I am lurking while I am working - hey, that rhymes LOL!

Posted at 11:36AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/6#c22462673#ixzz0UUUxbUBH

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! :) It's 'DEAD' in here. Better get a new MJ story soon!

MJ's PYT

HEY yeah tmz is slow today...I'm feeling good though .I had
a dream about Neverland last nite. Me,MJ, and Neverland....
LOL at myself..I'm like a kid since i went there.having dreams
about it and s--t...Wild.
DEb i hope henry is better.I;m sure he will be.
TMz seem a lil slow on news. MUrray better come out only at nite.
Even then he better watch his back..the fanatics got you partna.

janalal4

I think 'Balloon Boy' is stealing all of MJ's 'thunder' on the TMZ boards.

Duh

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! :) It's 'DEAD' in here. Better get a new MJ story soon!

Posted at 11:38AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Just be glad you were not here 2 nights ago! There was a war to end all wars and by the time it was done there were bodies all over the place!

janalal4

93. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! :) It's 'DEAD' in here. Better get a new MJ story soon!

Posted at 11:38AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Posted at 11:46AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/7#c22462902#ixzz0UUY2fkwR

janalal4

HEY yeah tmz is slow today...I'm feeling good though .I had
a dream about Neverland last nite. Me,MJ, and Neverland....
LOL at myself..I'm like a kid since i went there.having dreams
about it and s--t...Wild.
DEb i hope henry is better.I;m sure he will be.
TMz seem a lil slow on news. MUrray better come out only at nite.
Even then he better watch his back..the fanatics got you partna.

Posted at 11:47AM on Oct 20th 2009 by MJ's PYT

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/7#c22463048#ixzz0UUYvlpEb

AHHHH! I have been missing EVERYTHING! What about 'Neverland'? Can you actually get in there? Didn't think you could. What could you see? Seen pics of MJ's bedroom at Neverland on tv & well...you know, my mind just takes over & does the rest(Mmmmm,mmm).

Duh

Posted at 11:51AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

No, actually we were making gay jokes about OhWell hehehe, he wasn't there. It was a couple of guys (or maybe the same one) named Brian and Sean. They got into it with Insanity, and then of course the rest of us jumped in - quite a fracas! I tried to get the girls distracted with GP videos and that seemed to work for us, but the guys, man, they were at it for a couple of hours! It's in the Auntie Liz board. Quite the battle.

Loulou

@76, You know what's a psychiatrist wet dream? People who have such empty,worthless existences,that their only high is gossiping about other people's lives, when they have no clue about what really goes on in their private lives.Living through others and gossiping is kind of like a kid in a candy store.I wish they could get sick to their stomachs after so much candy and get a clue,but unfortunately there is no connection between their stomachs and their brains.

Duh

Posted at 12:00PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Fiona

So are people who are judgmental and self-righteous. ;>

janalal4

96. DAMN!! I miss all the 'good' stuff:(. Let me guess,'Oh-f'k-Well' was leading the charge?!

Posted at 11:51AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Posted at 11:57AM on Oct 20th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/7#c22463139#ixzz0UUaaQF4e

Yes, I know those names, 'Brian & Sean'. They picked a bad one to go at it with, 'Insanity'?? Good grief. They obviously don't know 'Insanity'. I like him but, even "I" tread lightly with THAT dude. lol! I'm doing my housework as I check back on the board. That's a shame isn't it? This TMZ is some addictive stuff. I'm gonna go back & look this up. Feel like I've been off this board for a month. Some stuff NEVER changes(we all know what I'm talking about there) & then again, you blink, you feel like a 'stranger in a strange land' around here!