Michael Jackson Saves the Music

10/20/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is yet another Michael Jackson auction going down -- but this time, the people hocking Jacko's swag aren't trying to pocket the cash for themselves.

Michael Jackson

Alexander Autographs is hosting a massive auction to benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation this week in Connecticut -- and even though they're not putting any hair clippings on the block, you can still get some really cool stuff.

Signed guitars, wicked leather jackets and even a self-portrait could be yours ... if the price is right.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Duh

Thanks, MJ's PYT, am hopping to new board now. Hahahahaha, are you coming with us? Sure you are! See you there!

janalal4

.Thats Deb its nice we all have each others
back..i meant spiritual..I felt his presence their, i didnt even
cry..Janalal4 yes i sat there and enjoyed the breeze and listening to others comments.their were old, young, couples,kids,
mountain bike riders.Just beautiful.I imaged it before green,
lit up, fullof kids, laughter and fun. MJ's smiling...
i had to go on you tube and pull up old footage last nite to
remember..Then Martin Bashir's Living with MJ came on TV. WOW...

Posted at 1:04PM on Oct 20th 2009 by MJ's PYT

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/michael-jackson-auction-charity-vh1/9#c22465788#ixzz0UUxEdEIy

HOW in the world did you NOT cry?? I'd have been blubbering like an idiot. I'm never gonna make it through 'This Is It' without making a 'mental mess' out of myself. That's me though. My husband has endless fun at my expense over my sensitivity.

After going there, do you believe as so many others do that MJ would definitely not have wanted to be buried there? I'm really conflicted over that. In many ways I kind of feel that somehow it would have made everything right again. That raid & the allegations basically stole 'Neverland' from him. He was proven innocent so wouldn't it seem only right that in the end, MJ reclaimed it as his in a way by being buried there. I don't know, that's the way I've always looked at this issue. It's HIS & always will be, no matter what they do with that house & land. The memory of 'Neverland' shouldn't have been left this way.

MJ's PYT

TMZ has blocked several my post for cursing HAHAHA ass out.
hmm??? interesting.

MJ's PYT

Janalal4 NO WAY....That place is far and OUT there. MJ would
have been so alone..Its hella quiet.No wonder he was lonely..
He needed a real family out ther. wife , kids the nine. It
makes a lot of sense to me why he let people visit there for
weeks. He wanted some company. Any person who chooses to live
out there wants to be isolated. Its along the Pacific coast
a drive of about 85 miles. Beautiful watching the ocean. then
about 37 miles through the hills and valleys. Finally his
ROAD is horrible 6 miles of it. the handicapp kids had a
awful time they say getting there.They wouldnt fix roads for
MJ's Neverland guest.

Jan

Some people say this MJ business is like the book death equity by kimberley bridges. I haven't read this book.

sue

mjspyt- i cant believe you had the chance to visit neverland i have only been able to imagine, and my gosh what a dream come true for you to be that close to something he truly loved with all of his heart!!! that was the happiest times of his life, and it must have been difficult for him to ever leave there.his spirit will always be with you from that trip and that is something you will treasure for a life time.. sue from tampa

LoveMJ

BOYCOTT TMZ UNTIL THEY START CALLING MJ BY HIS REAL NAME.
HARVEY, YOU AND YOUR TEAM SUCK--HIRE PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO WRITE.

WE MISS YOU MJ. XOXO

Anna

HARVEY YOUR STILL CALLING HIM JACKO, I TOLD U TO STOP, SO STOP!!!

marson

I recently discovered 2 songs on utube that any MJ fan should hear if you haven't heard them before. One is: On the Line, and the other is: Whatever happens with Carlos Santana. They are really good. I can't imagine why I never heard either one before. I guess the radio stations play what they want. If you are a fan listen.

sara

i wish people would leave michael jackson alone he was followed all his life and never left alone in peace the media the worst for destroying him and the tabloids and there rubbish they print no one wants to know the good things that he done in his life the millions of dollars he gave for charities and helping the needy michael has left us one great gift his music and it will live forever even when we are no more on this earth he made a difference even if people are too ignorant to see

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9