Heene's Neighbors -- Ready to Rumble

10/20/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only things flying in this Heene-related video are fists -- when one of the family's neighbors went nuclear on media members covering the story.

It all went down Sunday outside Balloon Boy's home, when one ticked off neighbor got into the face of someone from the news. But as tensions rose, another bystander jumped on the neighbor's back and tried to take him out.

Both men went crashing to the ground -- and the neighbor began to throw punches.

Won't you be my neighbor?

GuruJ

To bad he didn't really hurt him. The media walks around like they don't have to follow the laws. If he jumped on my back I would have shot him and been happy about it.
These vultures need to be taught a lesson and one death would be a good start!

matchstick

Anyone hear about Harvey Levin's lawsuit against the popo?
"TMZ founder says rights violated by police probe"

Ashlee

I don't live far from Kentwood, LA where Britney Spears is from, and where Jamie Lyn and her mom still live. Papparazzi will definitely trespass on your property, they will even go as far as to get into the bed of your truck if you're at the same store as a Spears family member. They will break all kinds of traffic laws and endanger the safety and peace of everyone around just for the certain photo. I can't imagine what Balloon Boy's neighbors have dealt with!

Liquid LQ

With a legal background I'd say... the gentleman in the white t-shirt is gonna make bank should he sue the guy in the yellow t-shirt, who better pray the gentleman he jumped is kind enough to forgives or forget. Not to mention the potential for jail time. Bottom line. The media is out of control, but not all. Most think the laws don;t apply to them.

zombie_hands

he looks like Ghandi!

John

What a douchebag- Im cheering the guy on in the yellow shirt. Push his ass to the ground.

Sad sad

Can't blame that guy for being pissed but it's Richards fault.

Avrilwannamakeout

Ha, ha, ha I'd a beat that dudes ass too!

exbff

come on. personally, i'm sick of this whole thing. Go stalk Lindsay or Britney.

John

I agree the tatted guys should file assault charges against the guy that came up from behind. A flying full nelson he put on from behind could easily have broke his neck if they hit the ground with the pressure against his neck.

Jason Canada

Who jumps on someones back and then doesn't want to get punched out! I mean did they eat their wheaties this morning or woke up a coward! Man if I was this guy I wouldn't of hit the brake! I am sorry if your the press or media doesn't mean you can break the law to get your shot! TMZ if you paid for this video then you are enablers! Later dudes!

jan

check out blogaboutanyone.com you can post anonymous comments about anyone, celebs, co-workers, exes, you don't have to wait for an article to comment. Start your own topic or people blog.
blogaboutanyone.com

doc murry

he got in a few good punches but would have been better if he had shot the giuy and blew away a couple of reporters,,i would pay to see that,,,me love blood me love blood me love blood

WillOTheWisp

That is horrible! This is the poor guy’s neighborhood, and he can't seem to get to where he wants to go! I would be totally frustrated too!
First of all, it’s not that big of a story! Second of all; why not go find Dr. Murray and do a piece on him. Now that’ll be real news. Jump him from the back and beat the crap out of him. That will be worth watching!

Michel

You keep giving them what they want MEDIA COVERAGE. When will enough be enough? Hes not a star for a reason, We do not want to hear about this anymore!