Heene's Neighbors -- Ready to Rumble

10/20/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only things flying in this Heene-related video are fists -- when one of the family's neighbors went nuclear on media members covering the story.

It all went down Sunday outside Balloon Boy's home, when one ticked off neighbor got into the face of someone from the news. But as tensions rose, another bystander jumped on the neighbor's back and tried to take him out.

Both men went crashing to the ground -- and the neighbor began to throw punches.

Won't you be my neighbor?

Wanda

The driver got out of his car and went up to a TV reporter.
He's a little guy, the guy that jump the driver from behind was the reporter's cameraman who was just coming to defense of the reporter.

Only marry foreign women

TMZ and the media are girly-men. If I was that pick-up guy, the kicks to the head would have followed the blows to the head. Media-types are pansies. TMZ nice spin, you ought get your as kicked, except that America is no longer a man's country.

blu

Enough already! I don't want to hear any more about this family! I finally get a few minutes to check out TMZ and 50% of the stories are about this crap. STOP!!!!!

Bob Johnson

Eaglewerks

The reporters and camera men should all be ticketed for blocking the street and creating an un-safe situation.

The local fella in the white t-shirt was again blocked and messed with by one of the media and that precipitated the second verbal attack. The fella in the gold shirt should have been arrested.

The news media needs to back off in rural situations like this or they will discover a violent backlash from the locals who want none of the publicity.

The former shadow of WTC one.

OMG! Now wolf blitzer will cover this for 9 more days and nights!

db

Why don't the photogs get the hell out of the way of the neighbors? What are they, five years old that they don't know how to get out of the street? I feel sorry for the people on that street and am very happy I don't live there. The photogs are totally disrespectful and deserve a good azz kicking. I love how one of them said they could stop filming because "they were winning." What pieces of crap. They know they couldn't win a fight and had to attack from the back to avoid the beating they would have gotten otherwise. Totally unbelievable. Hope the neighbors survive this!

homie 1 kanobe

Why don't y'all GET THE HELL OUT THESE PEOPLE'S NEIGHBORHOOD,AND GIVE THEM BACK THEIR LIVES, YALL ARE FREAKIN' LAME

The former shadow of WTC one.

Paula go fekyerself! This is not TMZ is not for Canadian pot heads from gang murer torn BC.

Wow

@bob johnson---Umm, both of the men fighting are white. Oh, and STFU. There is always someone trying to turn the discussion into a race matter. F@ck off moron.

abraham

I am with the guy in white on this one. People intentionally impeded his ability to drive. First Amendment Rights do not protect impeding traffic for journalist. The guy in yellow is a chump and coward for jumping from behind. I have a feeling this saga just began.

WillOTheWisp

65. Nice, neither of them probably has an education beyond high school. I can't stand idiots like this who have zero education. I love watching minorities beat each other, no wonder why minorities can't hold down a job for more than a day or two.. LOL

Posted at 4:25PM on Oct 20th 2009 by bob johnson

News to bob johnson,

You must be an African American or a Hispanic, because the minorities are now the whites. And I agree with you; it’s always fun to see whites beat the crap out of each other. You can really see their bruises and cuts. Hee Hee.

G

I like how the media goes all insane after the guy punches him in the face. Like you didn't see that coming? That lil bitch jumps him from behind, really?

I hope his nose got broken for being a lil bitch.

frombelair

I think you are as thirsty for attention as your neihbors you jerk.

They were in it for the money

Lovely neighborhood thanks to Heenie Weenie. Why is the media going to such lengths for Heeneie Weenie? Soooooo Not worth it! LEave Heenie alone already. No news, waste of time! Go to Vegas and wait for Doc to be arrested instead. Sheesh!