Richard Heene -- Check Out My Theme Songs!

10/20/2009 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richard Heene was so committed to getting his own reality show, he even went so far as to come up with his theme music -- because every wacky amateur scientist/handyman needs good theme music.

Richard Heenerichard heene audio

Heene worked with a guy named Smokey Miles (and Meson Music BMI) to compose theme songs in 2005 for two shows Heene cooked up -- "The Psyience Detective" and "The Contractor." And they are gems!

The first, which Richard played bass on, goes a little something like this:

Balloon boy"When you want to learn the mysteries of how things work
Weather, the planets, the whole universe.
Tune into the show, that's really effective
Watch Richard Heene -- Science Detective!
"

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, we have "The Contractor":

"If you need it built or fixed,
There's just one man to pick ...
That's Richard Heene ... contractor
!"

Gotta admit -- they're kinda catchy.

Bubbajk

What - nobody has a comment about "The Contractor" "You might find him on a roof, running like a squirrel on the loose.." = searching for nuts?

Bobo Frog

This is really the ultimate American story for the time - a man crazy for fame that he goes to any length to get it. That's America. Look at the most popular Youtube videos and you find all sorts of attention whores. Fame, fortune, and the American Dream. It's insane. It's America.

shuffler

I want the Psyience Detective tell me how brain-dead posters posting the same thing work.

If only people heard this music earlier, he could quit his day job!

adam

this dude is a wack job.

dee

You know someone is going to turn this into a movie. :/

gene yuss

That's almost as painful as hearing Jesse McCartney sing the national anthem

Houston

Those songs are probably the smartest thing related to that stupid idiot.

DaJuice

"15. These are songs? Hmmm....First one sounds like a cross between Lost in Space Meets Maxwell Smart(WARNING WILL ROBINSON!)-is that Yoko I hear in the background? The second one sounds too hokey for a California contractor, sounds like sumthing a farmer down in Lickskillet, Kentucky would sing. Smokey Miles, Dont quit your day job! Richard, I wouldn't let you fix my leaky hose!

Posted at 2:24AM on Oct 20th 2009 by GiveMeAHeadache"

It's DANGER WILL ROBINSON and if you won't let Richard fix your "Leaky Hose" then please, please get help somewhere!

Remember Kids...Knowing When You Have An STD is Half The Battle!

doc murry

I believe michael jackson is somehow to blame for all of this,the music thing reeks of MJ and richard was known to have worked for michael jackson productions comapny about 7 years ago.Even in death this man-child continues to haunt us.May god have mercy on our souls

Melinda

I like that first one, science detective. so 1960s sounding.

This guy really f-ed himself. I think that if he did things the right way, he would have made a rather lovable TV character. he's got good looks, a sweet family, and he is naturally quite innovative. He also could have sold the silver UFO-looking balloon to air shows and state/county fairs.

His obsession with fame is what totally destroyed any credibility or successful future he may have had the potential to enjoy. And this should be a total lesson for everyone.

doc murry

that little balloon boy in about 10 years will be back on here after going on a murder spree and shooting 15 people at a burger king....shouting all the time.."I am balloon boy" "I am not a monster"...then asking for a big mac with extra cheese,,

Diana

I D I O T .

Dixie

I wonder if I can sue this douchebag for attempted murder because as I was listening to the "The Psyience Detective" I almost choked to death on a Pizza Roll due to laughing. I also have to wonder how many people attempted suicide or cut off their ears while listening to these songs.

doc murry

I have pizza rolls for lunch ,,how werid is that?

voodoozombie

Holy crap, how ridiculous! I have no doubt that this idiotic stunt will indeed get him his own show. In this country, we reward people for bad behavior....look at Octomom. She's getting a show and they built her a house! The first thing they need to do with this moron is sterilize him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments