Richard Heene: My Son's Like a Rocket, Man

10/20/2009 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richard Heene thought about sending one of his kids flying through the air at high, uncontrollable speeds before -- though the first time, he didn't actually stage an elaborate hoax around the idea.

Richard Heene
TMZ has obtained a clip of Heene's Internet show -- which he also sold on DVD -- called "The Psyience Detectives." Heene often put his kids on the show, which featured Richard trying out his various crack pot scientific theories. His wife Mayumi also served as an editor.

In this particular clip, Richard shoots a 60lb rocket into the air and shouts, "60 pounds! That's like launching one of my little children" ... foreshadowing faux-flying-Falcons to come.

Unlike the balloon, Heene had full FAA approval for this launch.

TRACKER

i am now happy this hoax happenned .it may lead to the rescue of these 3 little boys before they do end up dead...theses parents are really {out there} and very dangerous!

janalal4

16. @holly... great. now i won't be able to watch 'overboard' without thinking of this guy LOL.

Posted at 3:03AM on Oct 20th 2009 by anne

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/richard-heene-tv-show-rocket-falcon-balloon-boy-fam-the-psyience-detectives/2#comments#ixzz0UTeCQEFA

Wow! He DOES look & act like Kurt Russell in 'Overboard'! I love that movie. Seen it about 10 times. Goldie Hawn is amazing in it isn't she? :)

doc murry

this great man will go down in history as one of Americas finest..he is a great father.a lover of all races. and even adopts retarded kids with mental problems...what a fine man I say we petition that the nobel peace prize be taken back from obama and given to this fine man..what a brilliant man.I want to start a human defence fund for this man so that we can make sure he is given the best lawyer a man can have.

yup

This is what ADD in adults looks like.

doc murry

I believe michael jackson is somehow to blame for all this.....even in death this freak continues to pull strings on the bad things that happen to innocent kids

Kelly Pugh

This guy is discussting to me...
To think that he has thought about launching one of his own kids into the sir is disturbing Mr. Heene needs to be comitted before he hurts someone.

Meme:)

Harvey,I love you and your staff but,you guys are giving this dumb ass what he wants.. Richard Heene needs 2 get a REAL JOB AND STOP WHOREING HIS KIDS OUT 4 fame like John and Kate..

picaso

OMG, who is the

janalal4

Check it out!! It's the 'Balloon-Boy Game'- the object of the game is to see how much tax-payer money you can waste! lol!

Balloon-Boy flys throught the air shooting down objects! I'm sorry but this is FUNNY. Saw it on the news at HLN this AM.

Also, T-shirts out with the logo-'Balloon-Boy- All time hide & seek champion'.

Posted at 8:40AM on Oct 20th 2009 by janalal4

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/richard-heene-balloon-boy-child-services-restraining-order/1#c22459247#ixzz0UTmmElFQ

Mikey

It's been several hours without a new balloon boy story, and that better change soon.

Forget everything else -- I want more Richard Heene news, and I want it now.

NOW!!!!

Kim

This Family was on trading spouses. I remember him and her. They are both crazy not just him. I will never forget that show bunch of crazys, I feel for the kids.

doc murry

Those kids are going to end up in prison..not college...they look stupid and act like monkies..they have no manners.As in when they cough they make no attempt whatsoever to cover thier mouths.If richard did anything stupid it was including his moron wife and retarded kids in this hoax,by himself the man is a genious and would have gotten away with it.

ASTRO KOOKY

LIBRA

September 23-October 22

You don't have to say a word to let people know how you're feeling today -- your face and hands do your talking for you! Of course, you can still speak your mind if you think it adds emphasis.

Sas

Holly! I thought the same thing! LOL

janalal4

47. Hmmmm...tell me 'Heeney-Hole' won't see any proceeds from this. I have an idea: Give the proceeds to the Heeney kids to make up for all the money they WON'T get from their parents to go to college because Dad has to pay restitution for the next 99 years!!

Posted at 9:02AM on Oct 20th 2009 by fernando de jesus

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/20/richard-heene-tv-show-rocket-falcon-balloon-boy-fam-the-psyience-detectives/4#comments#ixzz0UTvHsDGn

The man is a 'genius' you say?? Yeah, well whatever. Who cares? It's the FATHER who's acting like a RETARD! He's totally ruined his family's 'financial' future. They are going to be paying, & paying, & paying because of this man's LUNACY. His kids act like 'monkey's' because they've had no parental guidance from this douche bag! At least his kid knows the difference between right & wrong.I wonder about YOU though!! Falcon knew he was being fed a bunch of horse-sh.. by his father & got so upset he threw up on tv & couldn't pull it off. You seem to 'worship' this guy. Maybe you & he should go off & live in the desert; ALONE!! Where neither of you can screw up anyone elses life! You sound like a moron.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments