The Original 'Balloon Boy' 911 Call

10/20/2009 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first 911 call made by Richard and Mayumi Heene to Fort Collins PD during the original incident/hoax last week.

Richard Heene

During the call, Richard tells the operator his 6-year-old boy is in the aircraft and asks, "What do you do in a case like this ... how the heck am I gonna get him down?"

Heene also admits he called the FAA before calling 911.

Rachel

Nor Cal Low

Well then Perkoff you are dire need of a life, really REALLY bad.

chicken head

HA!! this is so bad-- How much did he spend on acting school??
and its funny that shes still is sticking to his story--
As everyone knows he will make money from this so FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINE HIM $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Some dumb ass cable network like Bravo or that Lezbo channel will just love them !!!

moveover

I first knew this guy was full of shlt when I saw him on the Today Show and he was doing the fake sniffling! That's always a sure giveaway. I have no doubt now after hearing this.

A Person

Bad acting. lulz

Simone

It's a complicated situation...

CutTheCrap

36. I knew this was fake the second I heard he called the news station in Denver before calling 911! What a joke!

Posted at 9:38PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Rachel

*********************************************************************

*********************************************************************
So yeah, he called the FAA. That is not a radio station its the Federal Aviation Administration! Still, it doesn't make this any less of the hoax that it really is.

Hayley B

Ummmm yeaaaaaah. Cuz we all just happen to have the number to FAA handy. Calling them before 911? Soooooo busted. Not a very bright family - and they're terrible actors!

UGGGGHHH

POP GOES THE WIESELS

Cookie Garris

I think reality is also flying around for these two wastes of flesh! He called the authorities and told them he built a flying saucer and it flew away with his kid inside. They need to go back to the 13th dimension or wherever they are from! lol!!!

KC

I am so glad they found the balloon boy...for a minute I thought Michael Jackson was ordering take-out from Heaven.

BB

F#@% this neanderthal a-hole with his bottom teeth jutting out in every pic..him and his idiotic wife are sickening. Pity their poor, ill-behaved children that have been put on such a bad road by these poor excuses for parents.

bob

HIS KIDS will get Beat up at school for his Dads Stupid Actions i Bet,,this will last along time for the humility to go away,

john

I dont think the sheriff wants to press charges

moveover

Katie .. that was funny the first 5 or 6 times I heard it starting two days ago. Not so much now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments