« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

911 Call in ESPN Analyst Case

10/21/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the frantic 911 call made by the wife of ESPN analyst/former Mets general manager Steve Phillips, when she discovered her husband's 22-year-old ex-mistress in the family's driveway.

911 Call in ESPN Analyst Case

According to police, Marni Phillips returned to her Connecticut home on August 19 and discovered Brooke Hundley -- an ESPN production assistant who worked with her husband -- dropping off a letter in which she confessed to having an affair with Steve.

In the call, Marni tells the dispatcher "I have a crazy woman who is involved with my husband and she's come to my house to harm me and my children."

Marni later told police that Brooke freaked out when she saw Marni, and "got in her car, put it in reverse and smashed the rear end of her vehicle into the stone column ... cut across our grass, avoiding the driveway completely, driving erratically over rocks and mulch beds to maneuver her vehicle down our hill."

Phillips declined to press charges against Hundley -- but released a statement saying he was taking an "extended leave of absence."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mooom

this is beyond stupid. that wife should have run her off the road near her home and beat the living hell out of her.

misse

bet she can s#ck a golf ball throw a garden hose

who dat

Letterman 2.0

Michael

Yo Steve I liked you, you were GM for my favorite team and you seemed cool on ESPN. But man that bitch is UGLY!!! You just lost your cool rating with me.

Pray For the Beaten Up!

I don't want to be mean but you can smell his mistress online, she needs a good scrub down because she looks very dirty you can see the fumes off her gray/green skin.

No worries, Marnie just take his smelly ass to the cleaners with the evidence you have should be no problem smells like he could use a good cleaning out hisself.

ako33

Oh my, she looks like a dude. Or anyone remember PAT FROM SNL? Seriously I wonder what his wife looks like if he is cheating with her on that. I am thinking his wife looks like the world's ugliest dog if he would tap this.

nikki

Ladies and gentleman this is what can happen when you are married and get involved with others! Crazy is what crazy does!

David Easley

WTF is the point of being on TV and working for fing ESPN if you can't get a better looking female than this one. WTF :) If you are going to F up your family and career it damn well better be with a model..

Ken

I remember Steve having affairs when he was GM of the NY Mets. His wife has been accepting this stuff for years, I guess.

Disgusting

He's old and a predator and a cheat, so no prize either. What a loser [him]

Silvia

WTF! I thought that was a boy with him in the picture! She/He? Looks Nasty! Dang.....

noneofyourbusiness

Folks, it does not matter if she looks like a troll or a beauty queen-he is WRONG!!!! If anything, he probably took advantage of her telling her that if she did a "tit for tat" that he could really ger her career up and going. No offense-he is old and grey and not all that attractive himself. He should have been thinking about his wife and kids....not pleasing the kid in his pants.

erzebet

if you're going to risk throwing your life away by cheating on your wife, at least do it with someone worth the risk. this hundley chick is butt.

Read more: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/brooke_hundley#54250#ixzz0UbguHYS5

Dex Mex

Sometimes people change in a marriage. Maybe he and his wife don't see eye-to-eye anymore. Maybe they don't even talk anymore. Maybe this young lady actually makes him feel good about himself and treats him like a MAN. Who knows? Point is, good looks are overrated. Maybe she tells him kinky stories about band-camp while she sucks his toes and massages his balls. Would your supermodel wife do that? Doubt it.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

OK, so she probably does all the freaky stuff the wifey won't do, so looks aren't that important when shes got her toungue up his arse.