Lady Gaga Music Video Star Found Dead

10/21/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is an investigation under way into the mysterious death of an actor who starred in multiple Lady Gaga music videos -- a 5-year-old Great Dane named Rumpus.

Lady Gaga Music Video Star Found Dead

Rumpus, who was featured in the videos for Poker Face, Love Game and Paparazzi, was found dead earlier this month after a hike in Los Angeles. But Rumpus' owner, Suzzane Kelleher-Duckett, tells TMZ the champion show dog had no signs of injury and appeared to be in perfect health.

An autopsy was performed a few days ago -- results are expected soon.

Rumpus was supposed to appear in Gaga's upcoming video for "Bad Romance" -- but we're told only Rumpus' mother Lava (pictured left) will now do the gig.

R.I.P. Rumpus.
2004-2009

Xtian

These dogs have bad hearts and usually don't have long lives. Did anyone see 7 pounds with Will Smith?

But anyway it's just a damn dog. I like cats anyway

Corinne

What a beautiful dog! I have a Great Dane too.

JustMe

Awww, poor puppy. He was a cutie! Sadly, it was probably gastric dilitation volvulus (bloat), which can come on suddenly and can rapidly lead to shock and death.

CIVILIZED

i wish gaga would eat a pail of lava.

tiffyb54

who the hell cares?? It's just a dog! Must be a sloooooow news day!

King Beef

Too bad it wasn't Lady No-gag-reflex. B!tch need to go the he!l away. I'm so tired of hearing about her.

iris

Gastric torsion. Very common in large dog breeds with deep chests. Basically their stomach flips over inside them. They die quickly and usually the only way to save them is if they do surgery within the hour of it happening

Juliette

I lost my family pet when she was 18 years old. As for Lady Gaga, is she just stupid or what??????

tjrws

Sir.............

"Autopsy"?!

It's called a "necropsy" when you do a post-mortem on an animal.

Your mom

Poor dog, I think he had enough of Lady GaGa. If you never had a dog you don't know what a great friend you are missing. Sad for the owners.

Jennifer Bouldack

Ok, I have dogged you enough. (Really, there was no pun intended. I just realized the pun!)

I'd like to congratulate your writers, TMZ, for finally referencing an AP Stylebook and separating the words "under way" instead of making them one word, which they are not. It only took me about two years to get you to do it.

See how easy it is to do it correctly! And, doesn't it feel good to see your work on the page there all nice, correct and flawless?

Now, all you have to do is hand those AP Stylebooks out to all your writers and have them spend at least 30 minutes each day doing nothing but studying their stylebooks. An hour is better, but I won't get greedy.

Honestly, you will be surprised how much your writing will improve.

But, as for today, you did it correctly and I am so proud of you. Pat yourselves on the back!

maul

I thought that this said Lady Gaga found dead at first. I cheered out in pure excitement. What a disappointment. :(

Jo

Please adopts a dog from the shelter....Orange County Animal Shelter does euthenize those that are not adopted. They currently have all ranges of pups from 3 months to a cute SHIH TZU 10 years old. They dont have many days left, visit OC Animal Shelter at:

Also, ban gassing on animals where they are thrown into a gas chamber to their 25 minute death. its really sad, California has now banned it but there are still many states who uphold it. Sometimes the pups dont even die and they are thrown in the trash like puppy davie, who was found alive in a trash bag after being gassed and thrown away...
Please Support Bill HR6 Davies Law that will give all animals the right to humane euthansia and ban the gas chambers at Shelters.
or buy the book about the Miracle Dog: How Quentin Survived the Gas Chamber to Speak for Animals on Death Row (Paperback) at Amazon.com

This Christmas go to a shelter, play with them, drop off some blankets, sponsor a puppy if you can not take it home or adopt!

Thank you for making a difference in this world.

The youtube video is graphic and does show the gassing of beautiful healthy dogs....you may want to turn your head when you hear them crying for help in the gas chamber....please dont turn your head because they dont have a voice so please help. thank you.

Gary Schwartrz

My heart goes out to the owners of that beautiful Dane. We have a harliquin as well. ( Maybe Lady GaGa would like to have him in her video.. He is awesome.) I dread the day that anything would ever happen to Duncan, as he is the best puppy.. My condolences on the loss of such a beautiful Dane. They are family!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments