« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar's In-Laws to

Hold Court at Lakers Game

10/21/2009 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Los Angeles Lakers are about to face another major team distraction: TMZ has learned the entire Kardashian family -- Kris, Bruce, Kim, everyone -- will be sitting courtside at the Lakers home opener Tuesday night.

Obviously, Khloe has a pretty good reason to ride the purple and gold bandwagon -- but does the rest of the fam really care about the team ... or just getting their faces on TV??

Sure there are tons of celebs at every Lakers game -- including Staples staple Jack Nicholson -- but is it a travesty for the ever kamera-lovin' Kardashians to try and steal the spotlight on the very night the Lakers get their championship rings?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Observer

When is this dead horse that is The Kardasshians gonna be put to rest. My Lord, they are sickening. When will it end? I'm sick to death of them. And stupid Lamar had to go wife one of them. Now I gotta look at their phony mugs during my Laker Games. I wanna puke. All of a sudden we're supposed to believe they're these HUGE basketball fans. Yeah right. The media whores just want the camera attention and to be seen. They probably don't know jack about basketball or any sport for that matter. They're too self-serving and self-absorbed. Perfect place for them to be on the lookout for their next prey. Bed em, spread em, wed em.

Janet

IF they do get married for real, I wonder if Kris will insist Lamar change his name to Lamar Kardassian-Odum.

Poor Bruce.

LBjim

I bet Bob K(the desceased father) is turning in his grave. Bruce Jenner is the only normal one of the bunch and a proven celebrity, I hope he dumps that attention-whore of a wife and stays away from center court..

MLR

This makes me sick! I have been watching Lakers my whole life and really appreciate the game. I would die for a chance to see a ring ceremony, or even get close to the court for one game. Right Laker Nation! These media whores do not even care about the Lakers. Kim did not even know who Lamar was. Everyone knows they are there to be on camera, they will be there with their make up professionally done looking at their phones. Hey Kardashians leave the Laker games to people who actually care about basketball. This night is about the Lakers not about you.

Joe

This is a joke, they did'nt even know each other when they won the championship.

lakerfan8

MEDIA WHORES FOR SURE! ..also,i didnt know LAMAR was this shallow..TRADE him!..we dont need this stupid family distracting real basketball..and might i just add these girls are only a product of their mother! cant stand her!!..money grubbers! all of them! (watch out LAMAR,their gonna suck u dry and spit you out)!!

Gianna

THIS FAMILY IS A TOTAL JOKE!! THE ONLY REASON SHE MARRIED HIS IS SO THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN GET COURTSIDE TICKETS AND BE ON TV. THAT IS ALSO WHY THE WHOLE WEDDING IS TELEVISED ON E. THEY ARE ALL MEDIA WHORES AND GOLD DIGGERS! WHO FLIPPIN CARES ABOUT THESE LOSERS?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3