'Smallville' Actor Arrested in Big-Time Drug Deal

10/21/2009 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'Smallville' Actor Sam JonesOne of the stars of "Smallville" was arrested this morning -- after cops say he was part of a conspiracy to deal more than 10,000 pills of oxycodone.

TMZ has learned Sam Jones, who played Clark Kent's best friend on the show, was taken into custody by DEA agents who claim Jones was a "co-conspirator" in a series of major drug deals in 2008.

According to documents filed in federal court, the DEA claims Jones was the "Hollywood connection" in a plot to illegally purchase and distribute the oxycodone.

Jones has been charged with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute. He's due in federal court in L.A. later today.

If convicted, Jones faces up to 20 years in federal prison.

my2cents

Up UP and AWAYYYYYY!

Simone

Second!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

It's a very complicated situation. If it is true, this guy is screwed. But, it's hard to believe that someone who is trying to get a real career in entertainment industry is dumb enough to risk everthing to work as drug dealer. Oh, my goodness!!!!!!!

doc murry

look at his picture and you have to wonder why????
remember this is all michael jackson fault,,they were dealing drugs for him and after he commited suicide the drug cartel fell apart,

gene yuss

Those thick red lips are gonna come in handy in the slammer

breal

Opps! On second hand what jail will he be at? He is cute.

London not England

#6-iAmNotGay

That's FUNNY.....

and OH SO true......

SLURP........

Simone

Poster number two needs a life.

London not England

CAN I HAVE HIS ROLE PLEASE???????

I'll work for SAG. SCALE

www.sxmtv.com

NickSunset

I am sure the brother is innocent. Just a plan by Lex Luger to get to Superman call it 'Legal Kryptonite'. Back in 2008 he asked for a raise and was denied, now who is feeling guilty.

hey "Brother" ask for Kitchen duty.

pollynoo

As those people are so fond of saying, 'It's a thugs life'. Enjoy the pokey, pokee.

No chicken? Or they just outta chicken?

oreo

wow what a surprise! I like smallville its a good show. He left smallville a long time ago.

OOWEEE

SPEAKING OF ADDICTIONS.....On KMOV St. Louis Broadcast "Illinois States Attorney Robert Haida releases Women convicted of 7 DWI's". THE APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY IN THIS MATTER WILL LEAD TO A DWI TRAGEDY". Contact the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission and demand the disbarment of St. Clair County Illinois States Attorney Robert Haida for releasing DWI 7-time Convict without House Arrest or any Punishment.

Jack

Sammy Smallville welcome to the bighouse. You wanna be an actor, come over here I got a role for you.

Michelle

Im sure he will be doing some kind of time..HE's Black..so there u go...I used to love that show for few yrs now I don't watch it any more I liked lex and Lana..whish they would have lasted a little longer..but oh well Shame he must of reallt wanted the money ..I don't think he has done to much since Smallvill..shame hope he learns his lesson...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments