I Was Gonna Buy Wedding Dancers a Gift But...

10/22/2009 1:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown: Click to listenChris Brown was thiiiiiiiis close to doin' something totally awesome ... and then his thoughts got in the way.

Brown went on the air with Hot 97.7 yesterday and admitted the legendary YouTube video of the wedding party who danced down the aisle to his song "Forever" brought him out of his darkest days -- but there's a reason he didn't get the happy couple a wedding present.

Brown claims he would have bought them a "whole like living room set or something" -- but didn't because he knew media "like TMZ" would find out and accuse him of concocting the whole plot for publicity.

Actually, it would have been a pretty cool move ... but don't worry Chris, wedding gift etiquette states you have a whole year to pick out the furniture ... and we'll give you props when you do....

homie 1 kanobe

Posted at 4:46AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by Michael Jackson's Voice
-------------------------------------------------------------------
and thankyou for your thoughts on Melissa and the bible verse Thankyou

homie 1 kanobe

sorry double post, hit button before I was finished

lisa

We hate u Chris Brown!!! Every time you guys talk about Chris Brown, you should put up that picture of Rhianna...beaten to a pulp.

Kyhardin1

OMG u people need lives. I can't believe some of u actually look up news on chris brown when u don't even like him. Get over it already! Yes what he did was wrong and he is dealing with the consequences whether u agree with them or not. His fans love him b/c he is an amazing performer and a great singer. That dosent make what he did ok but we know he is learning and growing into a better man.

WHYME?

The people commenting on this panel are so harsh, this brought tears to my eyes , that's so sweet Mr Breezy,I can imagine, just please don't hit another woman again please!!!!!!!!!

Jen

I still think he is a great performer. Geez, people make mistakes. He was 19 when it happened. Older people have done crazier things. WHat matters is for him to learn his lesson and become a more responsible man.

Go Chris! Am still buying your albums!

t

I wish people would read facts before spewing lies. THIS IS THE FIRST INSTANCE OF ABUSE ON CHRIS' PART. The two previous events were of Rihanna slapping him and when they had an argument in a car.
This is a young kid who was dating an older woman who went crazy in the car. This is not like the instances when a woman is repeatedly beaten for no reason as this was an argument were they both attacked one another and was the only occurence. Just wanted to clear this up as I feel it is not right for anyone to be misinformed and believe that this was an ongoing situation as even TMZ can attest there were no priors and the kid was squeaky clean before this. Note to whomever Rihanna dates next... Watch your back something about her reminds me of sneaky Robin Givens which is not a compliment

Angel

I love you Chris Brown and Rihanna. I have been praying for both of you since the very beginning, and I will continue to do so. I understand what both of you are going through, minus the media spotlight, which I know must be unbelievably hard to deal with at times. Keep your heads held high and don't let anyone still your joy. Love Angel

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2