Katherine Jackson Needs More Power

10/22/2009 7:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson's need for more power is not about her ability to control the estate -- she needs money for the electric bill.

Lawyers in the probate case just told the judge Katherine's allowance needs to be increased to pay the utility bills.

And, the lawyers say, Katherine made more money this year -- therefore, she needs to pay more taxes and needs more in the way of an allowance.

Katherine is currently pulling in $26,804 a month.

Story developing ...

$$$

why do people insist on leaving beyond their means...

$25,000 a month!!! That's more than most people make in a year in the US.

LA2DC

Remind me again what she does for a living? Seems to have slipped my mind.

GDS_2931

I feel that Mrs. Jackson does not need any more money and the reason I am saying this is that she has Jermaine and his family living there and god only knows whoelse so make them pay for their keep for once in their life, instead of Mrs. Jackson giving the money to Jermaine, La Toya, Randy and we can not forget Joe as well as any other Jackson member that says they need money. She needs to learn to say NO!! This is not what Michael left the money for to be used to bail out every family member. I hope someone is watching out for the children's money on how it is being spent.

WillOTheWisp

23. Will OH the weasle,typo Wipe butt that,s better.I need your help suck face maggot.Crawl into the out house and eat your way out.When you are done go vomit in your bed and sleep in it till I call for you slimmy maggot self.You are lucky for the status of a maggot really don,t deserve to be that high on the food chain.

Posted at 6:53PM on Oct 22nd 2009 by WillOTheWisp

Whoever posted this is either on Crack, Meth and LSD or just stomp down crazy!
Anyway, You go Mrs. Jackson! If you need a loan until the money comes in, call me! I admire you guys!

Peyton

She needs solar panels...Verengo should install them for her for free. Help the family.

Smooth Criminals

It must have been the $6 donuts served at the Forest Lawn service.

Gee, I hope they have enough to eat--only $28,000 a month.

TMZ ROCKS ON

8. seriously is this a joke? is she spending it all on lawyers.i want to like this family...i just dont understand them at all.does he have to pay everyones electric bill?maybe he can pay mine too

Posted at 6:42PM on Oct 22nd 2009 by world traveler
__________________________

What's to understand. MJ had to go through this all the time with her and foot the bills. He's not here anymore so the Trust is hearing her grievances. WISE UP! Beside his own expenses Hayvenhurst and his parents and siblings and their children kept him BROKE!
THE JACKSON FAMILY ARE LEECHES!
THEY SUCKED MJ DRY THEY'LL SUCK THE TRUST DRY!

Who Cares reads a wonder

My name is IDIOT: I,m the maggot they are looking for sevral days.I will crawl into that out house and eat my way to forgiveness.I will vomit on my bed and sleep in my sins.I will stay there till you come for me.THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY

donise121

It will require quite a hefty increase in the allowance amount to cover what I would consider to be the 5-10K monthly expense for her attorney fees. I doubt it's the electric bill that is causing the problem. I'm all for an increase. I don't think her "former attorney" did the appropriate due diligence in submitting the initial request for the allowance. Obviously, all the requisite expenses weren't covered...but then how to do you account for those legal fees..."Legal Fees - funds need to object to my deceased son's will." That probably wouldn't look good in print.

dave

The stupid old lady needs to learn how to turn the light switch OFF

marson

I hate to say this, but is clear why MJ wanted someone other than the family to handle the money. I'm glad the kids have their own attorney. These kids might want to go to college, and at this rate this family will blow through all the money the estate can make. Does no one else in this family help Katherine with expenses but Michaels estate? No wonder he was broke before he died!

Hypocrites

Posted at 6:41PM on Oct 22nd 2009 by WillOTheWisp

THE BIT*H IS BACK. WATCH OUT PEOPLE THIS GIRL LIKES TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND RUN TO ANOTHER THREAD CAUSE PROBLEMS THERE AND THEN COME BACK AND TRY TO KISS EVERYBODY'S AZZ.

Sharon

Perhaps Kate should down-size her lifestyle. Isn't that what normal people do when their income decreases? I can't believe receiving $26k/mo. for expenses. Geez-Loueez. Add to that the kid's monthly stipends. I feel very badly about her loss, but not about her and others thinking they need to continue to live in excess wealth.

crymeastorm

WTF!!!! I'm making it on 3000.00 a month and she can't make it on damn near 27,000 a month? OMG!!!!! Prime example of the rich getting richer and well you know.......disgusting!!!!!!

Brandy

HEY JOE.....HOW ABOUT STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE AND PROVIDING FOR YOUR WIFE instead of making her beg for every last penny of MJ's hard earned money. Blood money, you creep me out Joseph.YOu killed your son's spirit years ago,now let GO!!