Lil Wayne

Pleads Guilty

to Gun Charge

10/22/2009 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Wayne has just pled guilty to attempted weapon possession in New York.

videos
Wayne was busted on July 22, 2007 in NYC after police pulled over his tour bus because they allegedly smelled pot.

Cops say when an officer approached the bus, Wayne tossed a Louis Vuitton bag with a gun inside.

New York is known for having extremely tough gun laws -- Wayne is expecting to get 1-year behind bars.

Wayne's troubles are far from over.

The rapper still faces felony drug possession and weapons charges in Arizona ... after cops found 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy, various drug paraphernalia and a handgun on his tour bus during a traffic stop in Yuma County back in 2008.

Wayne pled not guilty to those charges -- his trial is set for March of 2010.

steve

I wonder if he's gonna let them like him like wrapper. la la la lollipop! Have fun weezy! I bet those inmates give hella head!

a

man he just had another son a month ago & nivea is about to pop out another one any day now...that's crazy wonder if he'll actually do time.

Oh Really?

I hope they have Chapstick in prison.

Balloon Dude

He should be sentenced to put the Auto-tune away.

Pat

That doesn't even look like Weezy, more like Jay-Z.

Raquel

Free Mah Husbandd!!!
ily Wayneee

Jaime

First T.I... now Weezy :( So sad. I hope he gets out soon and gets back to doing what he does best! Best Rapper Alive!

love her!

My nephew asked me if I knew what the devil looks like..I said no..He said he look like Lil Wayne...My nephew is right!

Saddenend

Good, now he won't have to pollute the airwaves with his nasal ass voice.

Now this has to be the most ignorant of fools. Lil Wayne is a multi-millionaire yet had all the guns & drugs like if he were a drug dealer.

Why didn't he clean up like Jay-Z?

I hope he spends many many years in jail where he deserves to be.

janalal4

I like this guy's music & my daughter of coarse thinks he's just 'the poo' & all that but if he doesn't knock it off he's going to end up like MJ. What is up with this 'lean' or whatever this guy is so into?? Sounds disgusting to me! lol! Gonna find him dead in his bed. Sounds like the rubber jail shoes are next up in this guys future?!

Frank

"after cops found 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy"
Now I see why he has so many different women pregnant

Frank

Angie's he's only taking responsibility because it was either get a year on jail or go to trial and possibly get 15 years.

M48

Hopefully he learns from his mistake. Why did he need a gun!? Anyway.. for all who saying they are happy that he is going behind bars.. keep in mind this man has 4 young children and 3 under the age of 2 years. So you are basically telling these kids ,I'm glad your daddy won't be there for you.

why?

Who pays money to listen to the noise pollution this guy is responsible for? Look here, is it just me or is anyone else sick and tired of watching low life criminal types being rewarded with fame and fortune for glorifying the thug life? On 10/19/09, a 93 year old lady was outside in front of her apartment to begin her daily walk when in broad day light a thug wearing a white bandana stabbed her to death. See WCPO Cincinnati.It's real easy to sit behind the safety of your computers and preach your hate, but none of you have the guts to do sh$$ about it. As long as you COWARDS sit in fear of thugs ,expect for your grandmother to be murdered as well.You need to get involved in in your local and state politics. Demand law makers do more to stop the violence in our cities. Are you really willing to sit back while the thug life threatens our way of life? How are you going to feel when one of these gun toting thugs assaults one of your own? How are you going to feel to know that you were too afraid of being politically incorrect than to stand up against the violence ruling your cities? Your cowardice is well known to the thugs, as you rally for your"gun ownership" rights they laugh at you, they know you are basically cowards, incapable of defending The American way of life. So why don't you just put up or shut up. WHITE COWARDS!

Pablo Alleycorn

Another idiot just fulfilling his destiny!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments