« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

ESPN Analyst's Hookup - Keep Him Away from Me

10/23/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Brooke Hundley filed for a restraining order against married ESPN analyst Steve Phillips ... just ONE DAY after she dropped a letter off at his house which basically said they were meant to be together.

Brooke Hundley
In the document -- filed on August 20 in Connecticut -- Brooke claims while at a hotel back in July, Steve "bought me a strong drink and then cornered me ... trying to persuade me to come to his hotel suite to spend the night."

Brooke claims Steve called her hotel room until she agreed to see him, then "after the night he continued to text me on a regular basis with inappropriate things." Brooke says she "tried to get him to stop" but again agreed to meet up with him "a few times after work in the parking lot."

That line is extra interesting, because in the note Brooke left for Steve's wife the day before, she wrote, "I'm not just some random girl he had sex with in parking lots."

Brooke also claims Steve tried to ruin her career after word got out that they were sleeping together -- calling her a "slut" and saying he would get her fired if she spilled the beans to his wife.

Hundley withdrew the complaint September 15 -- that same day, she posted this on her Facebook page: "I've seen evil and he wears khaki pants and bright blue polos. Out of court, and back to basketball."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Straight Talkin Texan

I'd like to file a restraining order against her for showing her dog face in public! WOOF!

Victoria

These type of young women will go to the parking lot and give oral sex to men like this. Any other woman would want dates, calls, and caring.

Would Scarlett or Drew had given oral sex in a bathroom to Dave Letterman? Not without a gift first and lots of phone calls.

Fred Farkel

#81 and #88 Yep. FRED FARKEL here again... ;-)

Just had lunch with my CPA.

Same old thing... wife has cut him off and SEX IS OVER.

He is 60, and for him? That's it. He's done. He will not divorce his wife and spoil the family continuity.

Me?

I am 53 and just divorced my mean and sexless, yep, menopausal (ex)wife.

It was difficult. My ex is splashed all over nearly 20 google pages. Why, you ask??? Because she (was) the hottest thing in LA and the greatest lover in bed you could ever have UNTIL IT ENDED.

My point??

Unlike Mr ESPN... it was NOT WORTH IT TO CHEAT.

IT WAS NOT WORTH THE RISK OF GETTING MY ASS KICKED IN DIVORCE COURT.

Well.

Ms. Menopause is gone now... and to #88 (screeen name: disgusting) I suppose you would judge me as a 53 year old disgusting old man, but 2 months ago at Nordstroms... a gal that appeared to be 22 years old (literally) came out of nowhere and began chatting. I wouldn't even think of asking her for a date becuase she was so young and beautiful.

Long story short?

She actaully is 37, looks 22... she looks even BETTER THAN MY FORMER WIFE and for some reason like divine intervention that defies explaination... we are moving forward toward some sort of relationship in the future.

So hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Why me??

A 53 year old disgusting old man???

Lordy Lord... WHY ME????

Well.

Beats the sh*t outta me.

So there you go.

Why the post???

Men??

If the bitch has cut you off... give her some time. Don't cheat. But after an appropriate amount of time with no results... DITCH HER AND MOVE ON.

Do it right and **someone up there** will reward you for being a decent man.

Gonzalo

www.lalo.acnrep.com

*Break Through Technology.

*Its here. The VideoPhone.

*Allows you to see both family & friends as you talk to them!

*See savings & value right away.

*So make your next phone call face to face, with the VideoPhone!

www.lalo.acnrep.com

Daniel

I think I just vomitted in my mouth when I saw this story! She could not be any uglier, huskier, manlier!

gypsy214

Steve Phillips is a total dog, but Brooke Hundley is 100% psycho. I hope the Phillips kids don't have a pet rabbit.

gypsy214

To all the folks saying they don't believe there really was an affair - Steve Phillips has already admitted it.

gypsy214

#69 Fred Farkel - you are an idiot. There are plenty of men who have a perfectly good sex life at home that cheat just for the thrill of the hunt. There are also plenty of men who aren't getting it at home that actually respect their marriage vows. If a man isn't getting his sexual needs met at home, he should get a divorce, not cheat on his wife. Oh, but I forgot - if he does that, he doesn't have someone to raise his kids, clean his house, put dinner on the table - and in today's economy, very likely work a 40+ hour a week job to help pay the bills. And by the way - did it ever occur to you that the reason a lot of women give up on sex is that their husbands are LOUSY LOVERS?

Deanna

wow, she's gross. at least cheat with a hot chick ... make it worth it!

RL

This guy should pose for Playgirl! He is hot! Who would say no to him? Everyone is missing the point. HE IS WAY HOT! If he likes it in parking lots, then he's probably into dudes servicing his needs too.

Suzanne

Phillips will go into rehab because he's trying to make himself look like less than a joke than he already is. He will then get rehired by ESPN or another sports venue in a year or two after enough time has passed and the media and viewers have forgiven him. Just like Vick. The only one that won't hire him back is his wife...or will she?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6