Paris Hilton:

Diamonds are

Burglar's Best Friend

10/23/2009 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton may be one of the victims of the Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch, and the data TMZ obtained from the computer of Nick Prugo -- one of the alleged members -- seems to back that up.

Take a look at this Google search from the computer Prugo was using while celeb homes were being hit. It shows two searches for "paris hilton diamond watch."

Paris' home was burglarized in December, 2008. She says $2 million in jewelry and other belongings were taken. Paris went to the LAPD Hollywood Division today at 2:30 AM to retrieve some of the stuff.

cgirl Caron

I stole it. Sorry. Although I am happy that she got some of her stuff back. So rad.

$$$

Nothing on Soupy Sales???? Harvey should take a pie to the face in Soupy' memory...

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Guess we are stuck with this "news" all day. What about other celebrity news? Soupy Sales died..guess he isn't considered a "celeb", but these thieves are?

.:Loki 4Ever:.

#2, that is an AWESOME idea! come on Harvey, be a good sport!!! PIE IN THE FACE!!!!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Losersssss, thieves!!! I swear the people who look for 15 mins of fame! I am stuck at home with Swine Flu.. does that make me famous?? Stop posting about these losers.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Nevermind, #3 White Fang then... why does comments bounce around..grrr

Jack

There hasn't been a more amateur bunch of thieves since Ralph and Ira in Romancing the Stone. Remember Zolo? What a great movie.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Spellchamp, I don't think Orlando was friends with them... Maybe one of them tagged along to a party he had, but I don't see him mixed up with these thugs.

arte help

Shame on you TMZ, everyone has scooped you on Soupy Sales death. Soupy, may you slam a pie in Harveys face as he sleeps!!! RIP

Grandma

Who cares, nothing but a rich HO.

Jack

Ralph: Hey Ira, the kid's here with the broad. They're taking her out to the boat. I got a real bad feeling about this one Ira, real bad.

Ira: Will you look at those snappers Ralph!

Ralph: Someone's about to get killed here and you're farting around with prehistoric animals. We've stolen enough of these antique trinkets to keep us living comfortably for the rest of our lives. Let's kiss off this third world toilet.

Ira: Would I ever hurt you, have I ever hurt you? No! You know why? We got the same blood! Would I hurt me?

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Paris Hilton is a selfish whore who deserves to have her stuff stolen. She's frugly inside.

Pat

How the heck did these Hamburglars manage to pull this off? Yes they got caught, but not before robbing numerous places which would have had decent security systems.

Larry

Your TMZ article would be better written if you explained better how you got a hold of the computer info. If it's from a private source, say that, not just that you "got a hold of it". What, did you steal it? Was it from law enforcement sources? What?

Just Checking

Hey #14 aka Larry -

Read the previous posts and you will see how TMZ got the computer files.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments