Paris vs. Kimora

Who'd You Rather?

10/24/2009 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Socialites Paris Hilton and Kimora Lee Simmons made idle small talk at the same event in Culver City on Thursday.

Paris and Kimora
Question is ...

homie 1 kanobe

I would'nt do either one of them even usung Harveys D!CK

Rap sucks

Ewww that tall one is a tranny.

Osyrus

I wouldn't want either of them. Paris is a piece of trash.

TorontoWoman

Wow, some people are sooo IGNORANT. Just because Paris had a Valtrex prescription doesn't automatically mean she has genital herpes. It is given for other reasons (ie. shingles, cold sores, adult chicken pox) as well. Also, people who have "the herp" certainly aren't contagious all the time, far from it. If they were, almost everyone on the planet would be walking around with it by now. Herpes or no herpes, she wouldn't sleep with most of Ur ugly asses anyway.

Nurse in Toronto

London Girl

Every time I come here I am reminded how vapid and ignorant some Americans are.

Don't care much for Kimora but just because she's mixed race, assertive (ok, just damn rude)tall and full figured doesn't mean she's a tranny.

Hilton on the other hand is just another white blonde interchangeable skank. You see her, you see all the others, I can't even tell the difference.

Oh and Kimora is savvy too.

JP

Thank you TMZ for making me throw up in my mouth a little first thing in the morning. I'm all for the 'Neither' button.

Elizabeth

How many times do we have to ask for a "neither" option??? Can we terminate BOTH of them??

Reyna

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW WHY WOULD ANYONE WANNA HAVE OR DO ANYTHING LIKE THEM 2 STUPID BITCHES..... I HATE PARIS AND I FOR SURE HATE kIMORA.. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW.. EVEN IF YOU PAID ME MILLIONS I WOULD THROW UP AND EAT IT B4 I WOULD EVER DO ANY OF THESE 2 STUPID BITCHES.....

Jsd80

If I had to choose which dog to save from the pound, I guess paris.

bobbyozone

which one is less likely to scream, scratch, and have mace when i tell her to get in the back of my 66 ford van with my dogs cause i'm takin her to the halloween party at my shack in the woods.

Mikes Car Wash

Scratch that, NEITHER.

adam

Of Course Paris, she may have feet like a man, but Kimora has the face of one...

not medicated

Rather puke in a plastic sandwich bag and hump that.

carysontag

A vid like this can change your life, if you watch it:

SianP

Once again, TMZ, you need to add 'Neither' as an option. Neither one has any sex appeal, no self-respect, nothing to offer this world except more narcississtic delusions and STD's.

Both of them.... down the toilet is the only place they belong.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments