Police Trigger 'Rock of Love' Cover Up

10/24/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ambre Lake from "Rock of Love" turned heads on Wednesday when she took her shirt off for gay marriage in front of a Mormon temple in L.A. -- and the cops were forced to intervene.

Ambre taped her mouth, scribbled "Legalize Gay" across her stomach, and then whipped her top off on Santa Monica Boulevard ... in front of the second biggest Mormon temple on the planet -- and it was all for a photo shoot in protest of California's recent ban on gay marriage.

The topless display didn't last long though -- she was forced to cover up after a police officer approached very nicely and said, "You are causing a traffic hazard."

Audrey

Give me a break. She looks ridiculous. Put some clothes on girl. She is just hungry for fame, she will do anything to get it.

tomcat

Ya know if you was to cut an inch off one of those pimples she'd have a hole in her back !!

Marcy

She's a ridiculous HOE!

Audrey

Thank heavens there are people who still care about keeping marriage between a man and a woman. There are people out there who agree with the Mormon church on this one. The people of CA have spoken.

This girl is just a loser looking for love in all the wrong places.

Marcy

#66! Ignorant? What the hell Is this? You all are retarted If you think this Is OK! Mormon or not Its Trashy and Sick!

upchuck21

Look how it worked out for Rosie O'Donnell....it's not as easy as it looks.

MsCommonSense

Who the heck would wear black tights with huge thighs like this? And why?

shuffler

Her breasts are fine.
Her thighs are fine.

Love to see some TMZ commenters put up their photos. We all know how that ends up, don't we...

blueangel

I don't get it. What does red mouth tape, nudity, and the Morman Church have to do with gay marriage??

Bonnie

Thunder thighs.

You should Know Better

Crack will make you do the craziest things. Kids don't buy crack, become a whore and they give it to you for free!

apyknowzitall

I'm a member of the church and I am against prop 8 and I can tell you, I'm not the only one. Yes my religion donated alot of money to for prop 8 but they weren't the only group to do so. And yes, I can agree, this chick is a skank, those pants are hideous, and she needs a better dye job.

Audrey

It was members of the Mormon church who donated if they wanted to, just like a lot of other people. The church or religion didn't donate at all. Get it straight people.

This girl needs a job or something better to do with her time.

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Yah. Protesting genius! No government can stand against you...and your crazy shirtless ways!

A Nagai

Bitch is doing it for publicity. BTW, I wouldn't go topless if I had small tits like her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments