Jackson Family Member:

Movie Is 'Riveting'

10/25/2009 11:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally a member of the Jackson family is speaking out about the Michael Jackson movie "This Is It" -- up to now the family has either been silent or negative about the flick.

But Jackie Jackson -- who saw the movie on Thursday night -- liked it a lot, telling TMZ:

"My brother's movie 'This Is It' is truly riveting. Michael is electrifying! We get a glimpse of a true genius at work. His passionate message for healing the world, saving the planet and our children's futures is something he was always striving for in his lifetime."

So far Katherine Jackson is unmoved -- we hear she will not see the movie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

the world

RIP my Dear Prince!

We Love you Michael and we will help your dream

Leno Rules

It's Ok, Catherine will just have her lawyers block the movie so she can have more say in it. What a waste of money getting all these lawyers involved.

Barb

I wish I could see it. But it is not playing close to me.

Get A Grip

Although Katherine Jackson doesn't want to see the movie, I wonder if MJ's children will be allowed or if the other brothers and sisters will see it? They should be given a copy to watch at home or a private viewing. The children should be given a copy at some point in memory of their father.

Tina

I HOPE THE MOVIE IS BEAUTIFUL AND IT SHOWS MICHAEL IN A GOOD PLACE AND LOOKING WELL, I MISS HIM A LOT AND I PRAY THE MOVIE DOES HIM JUSTICE AND LOOKING UNWELL LIKE THEY SAY. I LOVE YOU M.J. ALWAYS.

homie 1 kanobe

I'm glad for all of you Whacko-Sicko-Jacko Fans,Have something to look at. I wonder if it shows him eating bottles of drugs,and sticking needles in his arms, Of course with singing and dancing,Hopefully it will show the whole truth, Firing doctors left an right ,to get the drugs he wanted, I hope it shows it all.Hope yall Whacko-Jacko Freaks enjoy it, Just think you can buy the DVD and watch it 24/7 and never leave your house again. Your TV can be your shrine

They were in it for the money

Wait til you who bought a ticket see the farce! Take a good look because the you will see there are only a few shots maybe 15 minutes worth of the real MJ in comparison to the body doubles. Listen to the music; old recording qued up. Wait 2 days, the DVD will be for sale in every major market. I give it 20 thumbs down for trying to con the public.

Tina

I meant to sat I hope it doesn't have him looking unwell like they say, I glad I'm going to see it 3 times to support my ICON, my HEART MICHAEL J.

a fan

There are NO body doubles in this movie that is a rumor started by Joe Jackson who is an unreliable source. It is going to be AWESOME! I am going to give MJ a standing ovation!

Tina

biggest freak ever shut the F*** up, you B****, i'm going to buy 50 DVD when it come out, see it everyday of the two weeks it is out, you just jealous and miserable you prick, you know you love Michael, you old lonely freak sh**. WHY YOU SO WORRIED ANY WAY ABOUT WHAT MICHAEL DID, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS JACK A**.

a fan

You guys are SO JEALOUS! The movie is opening worldwide in 25,000 theaters and is being shown in China. They only let 20 US films a year show there. This movie is HUGE and will earn hundreds of millions of dollars. Kenny Ortega is an awesome director. Everything is the movie is totally real. He will probably be nominated for an academy award for it.

Ben

Posted at 3:58PM on Oct 25th 2009 by He was the biggest Freak ever

Ah, more jealousy because you wouldn't even have a home movie that your own family would want to see. And yes, we'll watch the DVD 24/7 and thank our lucky stars that we won't ever have to see YOUR ugly face! Jealousy is starting to consume your internal organs slowly; shame we can't see that.

Gina1258

love you michael....

janalal4

Hope the kids get to see it. Ortega was talking about MJ wanting a 3D 'Victoria Falls' experience put in during Earth Song. Wonder if that made it into the picture?

janalal4

13. latoya and joe jackson saying MJ movie has a hired double.. read article.... what do you think?
love you michael....

Posted at 4:13PM on Oct 25th 2009 by Gina

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/25/jackson-family-member-movie-is-riveting-michael-jackson-this-is-it/1#c22579641#ixzz0UyrOkSHq

It being a 'News of the World' article & the fact that Joe Jackson is quoted as saying it, I'd be very doubtful.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments