Jon Bon Jovi: Good Genes or Good Docs?!

10/25/2009 2:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Bon Jovi may give love a bad name, but his face doesn't.

Jon Bon Jovi
Here's the 22-year-old Jersey boy back in 1984 (left) -- and 25 years later, the 47-year-old version at an event in NYC on Thursday (right).

His love is like good medicine.

the truth hurts huh

He looks WAY HOTTER on camera during TV interviews than he does in this still photo. I'll try to forget having seen this ..... and enjoy his deliciousness the next time I see him on TV. : )

UGGGGHHH

ARE YALL BLIND? HE IS HANDSOME AS HELL............ Jon Bon Jovi YOU ROCK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phishsteak

What idiot convinced him to get a new set of choppers? Looks like horse teeth now. Think Gary Busey.

Gabrielle101

He smokes and he drinks...he still looks good for doing so! Give the guy a break in life. He is not the super star that he is for no reason!

blueangel

In the first photo he looks like he has some dead bugs in his chest rug. He's had a lot of work done-- eyes, teeth, botox, hair and eyebrow bleaching and maybe a face lift. However, IMO he looks good for 53 years old.

Bettsie

SS looks every bit her age and then some , tired eyes gives her away. Tmz people did you know Howie Mandel brother or same name relative works at Walmart in Toronto as a greeter and he looks exactly like Howie. He even showed me his license same last name.Howie is from Toronto as he use to sell carpets in a mall in our Jewish area of Toronto. Thats the truth.

Julia

I know for a fact that he got hair implants in Philadelphia, PA. Family friend was the doctor who did the surgery for him. It was done a few years ago..... Sorry to burst any dreams of good genes.

cathy

You know these people really upset me when they talk down a rock star Bon Jovi has always been my favorite band since they started out everyone changes when they get older haven't we? Jon still looks great no matter how old he gets. He'll always be the #1 band in my life. Instead of bringing him down,has anyone commented on the good things he does like build homes for Habitat, he does a lot for people he's not one of them Hollywood phonies would hoard their money he does great things with his. He is a family man, you don't find many marriages that last like his anymore and he loves his family, so instead of saying bad things about him comment on the good he has done, and leave him alone. He is still handsome, sexy, great arms and a fabulous smile that would melt anyone's heart. Bon Jovi Fan 4-Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patty from PA

I a real fuglin gumba then ... and now.

Leon

He had beauty and has money for keep it! However in others pics with more resoluction you can see that isn't a boy...It's the life.

chris

I prefer the first photo…
Possibly he appears to be better now because the styling appears "modern", but he is fake now.
In the first photo he is authentic. It's him.

PS When I see a Rocker with a tie, I just wanna scream! Are they serious?

Mikki Cline

doesnt matter looks great both ways.

Beth

What is wrong with you people ?!?! He was and always will be georgeous !

Danna

I don't care if he had work done or if his good looks are natural. This man will ALWAYS be yum-O!

Star

It´s hard to accept it, but even our idols can´t stand the pass of time. I can´t understand why Jon, or Paul Stanley or ... or..., can´t accept that even them (like anybody else) are JUST OLDER; and neither why they damage themselves the way they do with all these surgeries!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments