What Marcia Cross SAW

10/25/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Desperate Housewives" star Marcia Cross at some event in L.A. recently (left) -- and the doll in the "Saw" films (right).

Marcia Cross
Both are pale as a ghost.

We're just sayin'.

Skank

EXACTLY TMZ! Too funny and right on! She's creepy looking!!!

I think she is beautiful

Brother Harold, S.J.

THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS A TAD MORE ATTRACTIVE.

GREG MOORE

omg she dose wtf

janalal4

AHHHH! She skeers me!

Jane

TMZ, that comment was written by a truly stupid person with Duh as a middle name. She has fair skin, getting a tan is not only a waste of time, it is dangerous to her health. To make fun of someone because of the color of their skin is grade school behavior. I guess you would rather she have herself sprayed orange like other desperate celebrities who want to "fit in", but I think Marcia has too much class for that. She looks great and I have a suspicion that whoever wrote the comment knows that and is jealous.

Ed

I saw other pictures of her at the event, and the woman looked gorgeous. TMZ of course chose the most unflattering shot that they could find.

Stop picking on a beautiful, classy woman who had deserved none of this.

Grow up Levi

I think Marcia in a pretty woman. I just think she uses a little
too much botox.

the truth hurts huh

She's BEAUTIFUL.

This is a ridiculous choice, TMZ.

homie 1 kanobe

On my Scary Looking Scale of 1-10. I give them both an 8.

UGGGGHHH

CAN'T TELL THEM APART...

Ana

Abby said :

"This is one pressure we don't talk about...the one where me mock white people into being ashamed of their skin color to the point where they literally kill themselves trying to change it."

I totally agree !! Don't you know the politically correct term of 'love your skin ' only applies to non-whites. We can never make fun of people who are too black, too brown, etc....that's racist. But we can always make fun of white people who are....too white ??
Yeah, I get it.

See, white people can never win. If they tan, TMZ calls them orangey saddlebags. If they don't tan, they're called casper the ghost. White people are totally screwed over. But hey it's OK,
Oh, and Marcia Cross is beautiful. That comment is beyond idiocy.
Oh, and Kanye West looks like Curious George ! HAHAHAHAHA..isn't that funny too ?!!

Hussie

Here we go again TMZ...You'll do this comparison, as oddly strange as it may be, yet you still haven't done the best of them;
Bethany Frankel & Andrew Hubastek as Zelda in "Stephen Kings Pet Sematary"...
That resemblance is uncanny...

yeah....and?

...but...if she had work done and bad skin from too much sun, like so many of her peers you would make fun of that!

Please, call me whity all day and all night long. At least I have pretty white girl skin! Not all leathered out like so many of the sun bunnies from all those warm climates.

Then instead of protecting their skin, they just keep tanning, year after year, real smart. Ladies, it isn't covering those wrinkles, it just looks worse. Loose necks, and chest skin. EEEWWWW!

Talk about yuk! 42 and STILL carded thank you! So stop hatin' on her for choosing to be pale.

By the way white girls, your future is Pam Anderson or that lady you know at the grocery store with her leather face, if you keep it up, I never tanned, and it paid off!

Alyx

Marcia Cross looks pretty much like Michael Jackson in some of his last pictures that everyone are calling so horrid. What iss the difference in MJ and MC?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2