Amy vs. Lily

Who'd You Rather?

10/26/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

British popwrecks Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen faced off at the same award show in London on Monday.

Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen
Question is ...

Ben

Um, rather what? Get an std? In that case, I'd say both, but I'm thinking I'll just pass.

Ooooo Noooo!

Wine-O can't even get fake tits right! She looks like someone slipped a oouple mixing bowls under her chest. Yuck. (oYo)

Caseydia

I think Lily Allen is adorable, and her music is awesome. Theres absolutely no contest here. I would be a lesbian if Lily wanted me.. End of story.

MitchConn0r

Just seeing Amy Winehouse nude will give your eyes gonorrhea. And Lily Allen has 3 nipples, and that just kind of hot.

David M.

I'd do Amy with 10 rubbers on for protection only because she looks sexier than Lily. But I'd still be afraid of catching everything from this drug whore. Better yet, she's too disqusting to even go there. How do these crack whores get famous anyway? I wanted to screw Amy, but my mind said "No, No, No".

cvguy

I'm torn. Sure..you'd live longer with tis Lily chick..and she is actually attractive; however...that smack addled skeleton with the nasty ass bolt ons No DOUBT knows her way around a bedroom/alley. Somewhere, at sometime WINO has done ass to mouth for her junk...and that is the kinda deperate forced training that gives a girl skills she keeps for a lifetime.

UGH

DON'T U DOLT'S HAVE ANYTHING BETTER THAN "WHO'D YOU RATHER,DAT ASS OR TIT'S"? WHO GIVE'S A RATSASS ? PERVERT'S !!!
TALK ABOUT "SLEAZE " !!!!!!!!

Kim

Amy. I don't hate Lily, but I don't really love her either. I think the fake boobs look good on her, she looks a lot less crackhead-ish.

Mega

how can you even compare these two?!?! lily allen is cute as a frickin button and amy winehouse...ugh...i'd rather eat a turd then see her naked sore covered body. gross! no thank you.

CriticAl

This isn't even a question. Lily is cute, while Amy is just a loathsome crack ho.

Rap sucks

In 1989, Madonna granted a divorce from Sean Penn.

Rap sucks

Two ugly ho's. Eww groosss so ugly I can't contain myself ahhhhhhhhh!

tdrury

No contest,Amy wins.She is nicer looking and has a better body.There is something about her that makes me want to do her.

sunnyroberto

That'a an awful picture of Lily Allen. She's a cutie.

Daniel

LILY B/C WINO HAS BAD BREATH!

HER TEETH ARE ALL ROTTED, FALLING OUT AND SOME HAVE BE REPLACED.

HER BREATH SMELLS OF SEWAGE. FOR REALS. I SMELLED IT.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments