Jon Gosselin -- I Returned the Money

10/26/2009 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin showed up to court this morning and told a judge he returned $230,000 to the couple's joint bank account -- as he was ordered to.

Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin

Jon still maintains Kate has not accounted for $33,000 she spent from the same account. Kate Gosselin was a no-show at court.

All sides are due back in court again next month.

Kim

Way would anyone want to hear what Kate Gosselin has to say? I'm sure they are paying to listen to her lies. We all know Kate doesn't do anything unless it's for money! She is as fake as her boobs. She disgraces the term "mother". I wish she's just drop off the face of the earth.

YO

WHAT IS KATE HIDING THAT SHE DID NOT SHOW UP TO COURT...MAYBE SHE WAS WITH HER BODYGUARD WHILE THE KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL...& ROLLING IN THE MONEY THAT JON PUT BACK IN...WHY ISN'T SHE SHOW WHERE HER MONEY GOES TO THAT IS MISSING....

Jessica

i can't stand him and his ugly girlfriend......his girlfriend must hate the fact that her bofriends still "WIFE" is older then her but yet so much HOTTER and classy and she's so trashy and a druggy if i was kate i wouldn't let her go anywhere near those kids what kind of influence would she have!!

Rich

LINDA I think you analysis of Samantha is RIGHT ON. Good ADVICE to her to seek HELP..

samantha

RE: Linda #40: You stupid bitc#, my familial situation is very much copacetic. Thanks for your concern.

I just see Jon for the arrogant, duplicitious, pusillanimous, feckless, corpulent "man" that he is. My choler is directed at him, not all men. As I said, a bullet will become lodged in Mr. Gosselin's skull one day, mark my words!

FiFi LaRue

Hehehe...Go Samantha! But now you've really stumped them...and they're looking up all those "big" words you used in a dictionary.

BTW...for all those village idiots who are screaming " Where was Kate today?....she is at a woman's conference in Ca. Its apparent the judge released her from appearing today...Jon could have done the same...IF HE HAD PROPER REPRESENTATION FROM A Pa. ATTORNEY. But His Pa. attorney quit again.....hahahahahaha

A fan

The price went up because he lied in the first place. He is an idiot!
The dude has issues, when the transscripts are released from court, it will all come out.

Tami

OH MY GOODNESS, Jon says he wanted freedom? Well looks like he went from Kate to his lawyer, Jon still cant talk for himself without his lawyers BIG MOUTH OPENING UP! JON YOU STILL NEED TO GROW SOME BALLS!

Deb

Samantha is mentally ill.

norjay

These two look really natural in the pictures. Kate, especially, her mouth is WIIIIIDE open. I watched the shows before the big break-up and believe me, she is one hateful, phoney witch. Jon is no prize, but he should have one for putting up with her for 10 years. I pity those poor little kids, they are probably subject to all her wrath now.

D

I am so glad to see Jon having to pay up the 230,000. I used to like him but now I think he is a complete tool. He looks like such an A$$ hanging out with Haley. Funny how he say's "he never loved Kate as much as he does Haley". I hope they do stay together (Haley)the girl has NO kids and when reality sets in with the baggage of an ex wife and 8 KIDS she will dump his sorry a$$. As for the money, are we really that shocked he took it? AND he said in an interview today that Kate can stop going on tv and crying all the time....UM HEY GENIUS..Your doing the same thing you big sissy....Ugh you make me Ill.

erika

What money??? Did he not say he "didn't take any money"????? Then why is he returning it....oh yes...HE LIED, again!!! And to everyone complaining about how Jon was treated...she treated him no differently than the kids, which is EXACTLY how he behaves. He only had a problem with it when somebody TOLD HIM TO HAVE A PROBLEM with it. The guy is a douche, he's lucky that they had a show, guy can't hold a job, and moaned about taking care of kids that he produced when Kate was working (remember when they were babies she still did weekends). Can't wait to see how many girls actually want him when he's lost his cash cow (TLC and Kate), can't hang onto a job, and needs to pay child support.

Skank

Khate is a lying bitch!

julia

if jon had to return the money...that bitch should have to too. she probably spent the 33,000 dollars to get that stick removed from her ass. im sorry to say this to all you kate fans but she deserves everything she got coming. she was a horrible wife. she never had anything nice to say to jon and constantly criticized him. GO JON WE STILL LOVE YA.
JON PLUS EIGHT!!!!!!