Khloe and Lamar

Inky Swear

10/26/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Well at least something's finally official in the Khlomar "marriage": The couple got matching tattoos to signify their still-not-quite-legalized union.

According to Khloe's website, the couple stopped by Tattoo Mania in Los Angeles Saturday night on a whim and got tattoos of each other's initials on their hands.

Now if only this weren't the only permanent step they've taken so far ...

Update:
We're told the total bill was $160 -- and the couple left more than a $60 tip.

UGGGGHHH

NONSENCE

MacGuffin

Whenever someone gets a tattoo with your lovers name, it's a sure fire sign that the relationship is doomed.

I know from experience.

Lilarose

Well, they probably used the easier-to-remove tattoo ink.

Observer

Hopefully they're Henna Tattoos because that's how temporary this sham of a marriage will last. Stop trying to convince us otherwise.

maggie

Kris has pimped her daughters out for years, so that her and lazy Bruce have someone to live off. I hope he didn't forget to send a huge child support check this month. The K's are not smart enough to write checks, they just use other people's money.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Hi, boys and girls. The kookster, here, inviting you all to come watch the second greatest movie of all time.........

opi

Anyone who thinks the union between these two dimwits is "true love", I have some beachfront property in Alaska I'd like to sell you.

its me

IT COST ABOUT 50 CENTS TO GET FAKE TATTOOS OUT OF THE MACHINE AT THE FAMILY DOLLAR SO ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS GET RUBBING ALCOHOL AND IT COMES OFF.
THOSE TATTOOS ARE AS FAKE AS THEY ARE . THEY LOVE ATTENTION!

WHY DOES KOURTNEY THINK SHES A DIVA NOW? SHES TRYING TO ACT LIKE ONE. SO WHOS GONNA WATCH THE FAKE WEDDING ?? LOL HAHAHA

ken

Ugly picture. It made me cringe.NASTY! Those Kardashians are so dirty and sleazy and will be with any black man that will take them.

yeah....and?

America is a trip, just last year I was giving the planet a hard time about the tats, esp. the women. Eveyone wanted me hung from the nearest post.

Funny what time brings, I said they were a fad, not art and that:

Tattooing a woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a BMW!

Glad to so many have now came on over to my side.

Also, wake up people, reality tv celebutards are a dime a dozen. To be smart stay away from any kind of stars in your eyes and stop dreaming your the next big reality star! Just ask the Heene's.

Look at what it has done for the dumb ones whom thought they would be discovered.

America loathes them.

t.b

His looks real, hers looks fake

QUINCYGIRL

Time for them to really get married isn't it! I think the fake wedding was trash. I felt that all the pictures and headlines of a fake wedding was very trashy and every time someone was showing off everybody I wanted to gag. It was all done for a tv episode. What it really was, was disgusting.

TT

Tattoo of DOOM!!!!!!!!

gypsy214

Apparently these two forgot Rule Number One of tattooing: NEVER get anyone's name/initials/image tattooed on your body, unless it's a parent or one of your kids. At least they had the sense to just get initials which can be easily removed. Can you imagine how much fun it's going to be for Dean McDermott when he and Tori Spelling get divorced and he has to do something about that huge tattoo of her upper body he has?

gypsy214

#17, your comment about the IQ of those with tattoos shows how low YOUR IQ is. I happen to think that it's crazy to get a whole bunch of tattoos. However, I know a LOT of people with average-to-high IQs - including myself - that have gotten tattoos. A lot of college kids get them because they think they're cool (yes, I admit to being one of them) without considering the long-term implications. It doesn't mean they're stupid - just that, like almost all of us, they made a youthful mistake.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments