Liz Taylor: MJ Film Is Greatest Movie Ever Made!

10/26/2009 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liz Taylor saw an advanced screening of the Michael Jackson docu-film "This Is It" last night -- and to say she liked it could be the biggest understatement of all time.

Liz Taylor, Michael Jackson

Taylor went to Twitter just moments ago where the star of such Hollywood classics like "Cleopatra," "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" and a ton of other iconic films wrote the following statement about "This Is It":

"It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen."

Liz continued, "I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again."

UPDATE
: Taylor is blasting Tweet after Tweet ... she just referred to Michael as a "modern day prophet."

Janet

God bless her!

jerry

MJ was weak and pathetic.... druggy.

He had needle injections all over himself... what a looser.

Weak and pathetic.... so what he could make some music and dance abit. Praise the hospital staff that save lives. Not MJ taking propofol and drugs.

Carlo

what movie did she watch, how can rehearsel footages be the greatast movie ever and to say hes a prophet becuase of what she saw, WTF?

are we sure this is the same movie, are there 2 movies, its freakin rehearsel footage. 2 hours of it. is liz on crack.

missumj50

Dame Elizabeth, God Bless you for being a best friend to MJ. We are all heartbroken over the murder of Michael, who I believe was sent to this earth as a gift, directly from God. You are right, we will never see another Michael Jackson. I just thank God that I was born in an era that I grew up with MJ and saw the wonderment and magic of this great humanitarian. He is so missed around the world, and I wish you healing, MJ loved you so much, we see that on the videos. Much love and God Bless You.

Justice for MJ

Loulou

I'm sure she is 100% right.MJ was a gorgeous and beautiful man inside and out and the best singer-dancer-performer that ever lived and there will never be another one like him - e v e r.I can't wait to see the movie.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

I just read her tweets and I am literally crying. I trust and believe everything she says and I will be seeing This Is It on the day it comes out.

I love her and I am so glad that Michael had at least one true and stable friend. God bless her.

MJ RIP my love.

you just don't get it

Sadly dementia seems not to have spared Liz.

doris

OMG!!!!!! Can't wait to see it. Of course will have to wait for the DVD they wont be showing it out in the boonies.

???????????????????????

yeah from one alcholic to a pedophile junkie...........wont waste my time with this piece of crap honoring a pedophile...hell why not just start honoring all junkies and pedophiles...liz taylor is also a husband stealing harlot....you may be an old lady, but we cannot forget all your immoral behavior too, so i can see this adultering marry any man, honoring a pedophile.

Sunny

I'm glad that she enjoyed the film and gave it such high praise. Clearly Miss Taylor was a true friend to Michael.

stalker

Joe Jackson, get a lawyer and sue for some of that money because Michael Jackson was your son and you raised him until adulthood. John Branca and McClain did not raise Michael Jackson, they have encroached on your property and are reaping the fruits you sawed when Michael Jackson was an infant. The whole world knows it and it is disheartening the way you have been treated and portrayed. Michael Jackson said awful things about his father when Michael was under the influence of PROPOFOL, MIDAZOLAM, LORAZEPAM, DIAZEPAM, LIDOCAINE AND EPHEDRINE. Michael’s pill popping and self hatred are the reasons why Joe Jackson is not in the Will. Michael claimed his father beat him when he was little, in the 1960’s corporal punishment was acceptable in the United States. All kids in the United States got whipped back then. JOE JACKSON, PUT YOUR GLOVES ON AND WAGE A WAR AGAINST JOHN BRANCA AND MCCLAIN, FIGHT MAN, THAT WAS YOUR SON MAN. TAKE YOUR CASE TO THE SPREME COURT IF YOU HAVE TOO. AND GOD BLESS.

Water

i doubt the old fart even knows about twitter
it's one of wacko's lunatic fans pretending to be the old fart

Jill

You are a TRUE friend Elizabeth. I bet the true fans will agree with you after seeing the movie. IGNORE the critics & haters...they are coming out in full force this week. They are threatened by all the LOVE!!!

colleen

Liz better slow down on the morphine drip - she is a full-blown drug addict to be talking like this.

Jerry Martin

I bet it sucks big ones. I'm not going to watch that pedophile jump around a stage.