Maria Shriver Apologizes

Oops, I Did It Again!

10/26/2009 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maria ShriverMaria Shriver is sorry. Again.

The First Lady of California released a statement through her office this afternoon, apologizing for her latest driving gaffe -- parking in a red zone this weekend for over an hour.

Earlier this month, Maria was caught on tape driving while on a cell phone -- three separate times -- a big no-no in California. Maria apologized for that one too.

Maybe now she's learned her lesson.

Ames

SEND AN EMAIL TO ARNOLD, TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO PUT HIS FAT CIGAR DOWN AND GO AND WHACK HIS WIFE A FEW TIMES AND THEN GROUND HER!
She is arrogant, spoiled, a typical Kennedy...and needs to be stopped!

YURI

YEAH THAT'S WHAT THE CASH STRAP STATE OF CALIFORNIA NEEDS,THE EXPENCES OF DRIVING HER DUMB ASS AROUND.

Paola Fontana

So if I also say "sorry" is Arnold going to give me back my $152 for the ticket I got for talking on the phone while driving?

Sorry, sorry, sorry....where is my money now?

dennis

maybe she should donate her Escalade to a family, at least there would be more than one person in that big vehicle.

Gracie

Even though she didn't get a ticket she was caught..her husband needs to be a real leader and donate to charity what the 3 tickets would of cost for use of cell phone while driving and the ticket for parking in a red zone....pay up! We're suppose to teach our children to follow by example...so can we normal citizens get away with all of this too??????????

JLS

I love the Kennedys. They are an American treasure who gave and gave and coveted this country big time. This one? Not so much. Her sense of entitlement is sickening. She thinks she walks on water and what laws....ya riiiiight. Get her. I would think old Arnold would be a bit embarrassed at this point. Why pass those pesky laws, huh Maria... She's one big UGH from the looks to the actions. This couple has given us a black eye here in CA.

Donna

Maria probably arrived looked around, saw no paparazzi filming, felt luck and managed to park quickly, get inside, and did not notice the red curb.

I cannot deny watching the videos but like the Brad Pitt situation, this must be difficult when constantly distracted by the paparazzi when driving, parking and getting inside somewhere and if you overlook something or make a mistake - especially when you are Maria, you, and your husband will be expected to address the issue in public.

Equal Justice for all would mean being entitled to go out as we do free from paparazzi distraction despite being famous or an actor for a living.

puffinstuff

Damn, TMZ!
Could you possibly post a worse picture of a very attractive woman?
BTW, yes, she needs to be made an example of. Especially regarding the cell phone usage while driving. There are too many people out there who can't walk and chew bubblegum at the same time!

jmac

I still cannot believe that Arnold is really the Govenor of CALIFORNIA. What were the voters honestly thinking? I have always been a fan of most of the Kennedys' for my own Irish Catholic Democratic beliefs...but Maria being supposedly educated an all that good stuff is clearly out of touch unfortunately. I also believe TMZ is sort of stalking her now ...C'mon guys give the First Lady a break..I actually miss the Lindsay/Sam breakup saga and pictures of them being complete narcissist idiots.

JMAC

Pistol

Sense of entitlement much?

lis

lets see, would that work for me? i doubt an apology would take care of any tickets or for breaking ANY law, no matter how minor!!!! make that wench an example!!!!!!!!

maggie

Vote out Arnie and your problems will be solved, along with Nancy. Please, for the rest of taxpayers, do this.

Mary Contrary

The grieving process can really mess up your concentration. She can certainly afford a driver if she feels to distracted to drive safely for now. Take care of yourself Maria.

northern gypsy

jeeze...wtf...who are we kidding ???
she's a kennedy...can't get more blue-blood than that !!!
she'll do whatever she wants...end of story...

larry

I am absolutely sick of the political "elite" getting away with things that would have a normal person in jail for ever.
It's time they started behaving like normal people instead of thinking they are "better" than the rest of us !!!!!!