Beyonce & Jay-Z Get Real Tipsy

10/27/2009 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay-Z dropped $1200 on lunch at Nello's in NYC yesterday and left a $500 tip ... because they can.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Accompanied by an entourage of about ten bodyguards, we're told the music super tippers ordered white truffles, lobster salad and a bottle of Dom.

Think about that while eating your Mickey D's Happy Meal today.

jerseygirl707

If you can afford a lunch like that, you should know to TAKE YOUR DAMN BASEBALL HAT OFF in a restaurant. Good LORD. And the sunglasses? for what- privacy? yeah- 'cause no one will gawk at guy classless enough to dress like he's heading out to Walgreen's, while drinking Dom.

thebigO

beyonce don't always eat like that.. give her a break everytime she comes to houston she stops by frenchy's chickhen you can get a dozen mix for 8.99...so yall need to stop hatin.

music4life

aww how nice I would have died if I would have seen them out somewhere but its hard to approach celebs. And also I wouldnt want to disturb them but I would just ask for a quick pic but I would be soo nervous! I would be in awe just seeing them across the street somewhere. Bee looks sooo much like her sister in this pic soo cute.

Cory Roberson

Dont hate on them for spending $1700 on lunch. They made over $150 million last year, so that is like spending $20-30 bucks for the average man. They do give alot of money to charity. They just happen to have alot of money even after giving some away to various charities...at that point they should be able to do as they please.

Jay-Z just had a concert in NYC benefitting 9-11 victims/firefighter families. That alone raised $1 million.

Inquiring Mind

Pay my rent please!!!

kadengirl

take me with you next time.

jazi

BEYOWULF LOOKS A BIT MANLY IN THIS PIC..IS SHE HIS WIFE OR SOME WAIF LOOKIN GROUPY HE PICKED UP OFF THE STREET..GEEZ!

rob

Everyone needs to chill and kiss Jay Z's wealthy ass. Just look at his "Empire of New York" lyrics. Jay Z is the first to tell you hes another Sinatra. Jay Z's the first to tell you how wealthy and popular he is. So everyone needs to keep Mr.Z rich and kiss his wealthy butt.

Extravagantly-Creative

41.7% Tip = Very Generous !!

chele

I can't believe all the hatred and jealousy I am hearing Jay-Z and The Beautiful Beyonce earned 83 million dollars last year!! If they want to spend $1200.00 on lunch who cares they got it like that!!! Stop being such haters!!! I know that server that got that tip isn't hating!! lol

Me...

Wow, I wish I was the waitress that waited on them. They work hard, they deserve it. I love it! Go Bey and Jay!! I love you Jay-Z!!!! We run this town.....

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

very good point kaylie. Let them be dumbazzes with their money. one day they will wish they hadn't once their career goes down the drain and trust me it will one day.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

btw, i think jay z would be a whole lot cooler without that bimbo. I think she's the greedy one. Just my Opinion.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

That's fine and dandy about the tip, I just think that if you eat a meal that is that expensive, and you can eat one that expensive, you are not doing your job with giving to charity. It's fine to have a million dollar home, but pointless to eat like that often, and wrong. And you know they eat like that all the time. Not jealous, I'm more jealous of the items they buy like gucci, etc. Not jealous of their meals. I like simple meals or a meal at red lobster (that's my "expensive" meal that i love). Seriously....with all their money, if they donate one million, it's not enough. That's just a dent in the big big big mountain of money they have. That goes for all celebs. They should be giving millions...maybe they do...but i doubt it. If they have an income of 50 million, they should be giving at least 25 million that's how i feel. That's just me. Everyone is different, but i feel like that is the way life should be. I'm done with this now, rant over.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

sorry, if you can eat like that daily i mean, whoops!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments