Beyonce & Jay-Z Get Real Tipsy

10/27/2009 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay-Z dropped $1200 on lunch at Nello's in NYC yesterday and left a $500 tip ... because they can.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Accompanied by an entourage of about ten bodyguards, we're told the music super tippers ordered white truffles, lobster salad and a bottle of Dom.

Think about that while eating your Mickey D's Happy Meal today.

My Gosh ! ! !

All that money for talking some crappy words nobody can understand. Hope they are helping some people in the projects.
How can some people have so much and most have so little. If you
need 10 bodyguards, something is wrong here. Making over $500,000 a year between the two, guess they can afford a big TIP, for a "little person" waiting on them.

hardworkingtaxpayer

two selfish self serving self centered self interested double standard spoiled celebrities, i just lost all respect for Beyonce and her recording business genius as well as performer husband. do they support the higher tax for higher wage earners mantra of the President? because it looks like they could help close the current deficit with probably half of their current annual income, and my last question: do Beyonce and J-Z provide health coverage for the LEGAL immigrants who clean and maintain their various mansions and other excessive possessions they acquired with the wealth they earned through the CAPITALIST system in the USA?

My Gosh ! ! !

I meant that they make $500 MILLION a year between them.

whocares

They earned their money and they can spend it anyway they like. They donate to charities too.... What I don't understand is why people would disturb them during lunch for a photo....(the two in the middle of the photo). It looks like to me whomever is in the middle sold the photo to news outlets.... I think if they were flaunting their wealth they wouldn't have the two idiots in the middle of the photo

My Gosh ! ! !

Why do you think the "idiots" are the ones in the middle ? ? ?

My Gosh ! ! !

Now you tell me, no matter what they do in the entertainment business, HOW CAN ANYBODY ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING TO EARN $500 million a year????
Nobody is worth that much money. Nobody can work that HARD ! !

My Gosh ! ! !

I agree, how can she kiss HIM ? It's not like she needs his money !
Must be a business deal of some kind !

tifosi44

Something can be said about greed and waste. You can be sure I will NOT be watching his Yankee Stadium rap at World Series Game 1 Wednesday. I hope the Yankee management suffer for setting that fiasco up. These bums are just pure TRASH, pathetic. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking of his rapping at Yankee Stadium. %$#$^%%*&&_)((_

b

I find it funny how much hate people have towards these two because they are successful and have money.

MadonnaAct2

TMZ ur so mean! Now I'm goin to Micky Ds to eat my Happy Meal.

erin

When I see celebrities eating at the finest restaurants in NYC, their bodyguards are ALWAYS having lunch or dinner, too. That 1200 dollars is covering the bodyguards meals as well as B and J. What kind of douche-bags would they be if they didn't feed their employees? And since a meal even before liquor can run up to 300 dollars this doesn't seem like news to me.

And is that Annie Lennox with them?

Get Real!

You people are some HATIN...HATIN...HATIN...B******and H** on here. Get to steppin and do something worthwhile with your pathetic low-lives. Every WHITE celebrity that spends and spends and spends on whatever the hell they want to, you're ok with that...huh? Beyonce & Jay-Z...You just keep doing what you are doing and the hell with everybody else!!! PEACE!!!

andre

They got it so they should enjoy it...No hater here...I can't do it but I'm not gonna hate on them for being able to.

Rip Off Chris

All these stupid rich people that think that drinking Dom makes them classy...Dom tastes like S@@T!!!.If i'm going to spend money on a bottle,it better taste better then that bottle of over priced sparkeling piss water!!!

manbat09

HEY HOLD ON THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE BEYONCE THAT LOOKS LIKE Rihanna WITH A WIG ON, BECAUSE SOME THING IS WRONG WITH HER FACE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments