Madden vs. Madden

Who'd You Rather?

10/27/2009 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie's baby daddy Joel Madden (left) and Paris Hilton's ex Benji Madden (right) bro'd out at the same event in Australia on Tuesday.

Maddens
Question is ...

the truth hurts huh

PLEEEEAAAASSSSE ......... Give us a NEITHER OPTION!!

You will make SO MANY of your bloggers SO MUCH HAPPIER!!! : ) : )

Me

Uhhmm, thought they were twins ? If so, why is one taller then the other ? What am I missing here ?

who dat

Guess that's settled. Neither. They are both posers.

poisonlipscolee

Benji for sure. Yeah,I thought the whole him dating Paris was nasty as hell because it's Paris Slutty Hilton for peet sakes and I'm not very fond of that chick. Anyway,Benji has been my favorite member of Good Charlotte since I was 15 and still is.

poisonlipscolee

Ben? eww no. Benji is just fine. His tat aren't gross.

Janet

Neither. Paris has had them both.

camaguey

What is WRONG with their mouths? I'd look to see a picture of their parents.

sallygail

Both brothers seem like good guys! To me Joel is hotter. There are so many people in the lime light that stay in trouble and these brothers seem to help others especially Joel. Working with the children foundation he and Nicole started, food bank, music for relief, Habitat for Humanity, Youth with aids, playgrounds for children and many more. You don't hear about Joel and Benji going out and getting drunk and etc. Wish there were more young men like these two!

imnotaplayer

Seriously people...can't u look past the tattoos and outside image for once and take a look at what these 2 guys have accomplished? To all of you pepole that have put the "hell no" comments and all, try taking a good hard look in the mirror. Maybe you will find that there is more to a man than the color of his skin, his hair, his eyes, the clothes that he wears and such. These two have been a great influence on many people. They have used their fame and fortune to help people in need and start foundations to help children, to bring clean drinking water to countries where there is none, and many other positive things. How many celebrities do these kinds of things and how many use their money only on themselves? I don't care what they look like honestly, it's the generosity and warmth of their heart that I am attracted to. Stay positive my brothers, keep on keepin' on, and continue on the positive road that you have chosen.

PAP HATER

Looks are non-important. The Maddens are two of the nicest people and they actually CARE about kids and helping others less fortunate. The tattoos do not make them ugly. People who judge others based on looks are superficial idiots. Also..the 'who would you do' voting is just too juvenile..like something thats done in high school.

Kait

Benji has been my ultimate celebrity crush since I was about 10. He's definitely the hotter one of the two. =]

iliveinyourbasement

Joel is a nice guy, has done allot for children's charities, and of course is a wonderful father to his children. Benji on the other hand has failed to grow up, as he runs around with a bunch of grown men harassing women and posting rude horrid videos of people who are suffering from substance abuse. Two twin brothers but what a contrast in ethics, standards and morals, but then Benji thinks "Paris Hilton", was a catch, so it stands to reason he would be less intelligent and classy. Many people have said that Benji is borderline retarded, perhaps that would explain his behavior and his constant failure to succeed as a man. We should pray that he gets the help he needs, and finds solace in the minimal mental reserve the Lord has seen fit to provide him.

iliveinyourbasement

Joel is a nice guy, has done allot for children's charities, and of
course is a wonderful father to his children. Benji on the other
hand has failed to grow up, as he runs around with a bunch of grown
men harassing women and posting rude horrid videos of people who are
suffering from substance abuse. Two twin brothers but what a
contrast in ethics, standards and morals, but then Benji thinks
"Paris Hilton", was a catch, so it stands to reason he would be less
intelligent and classy. Many people have said that Benji is
borderline retarded, perhaps that would explain his behavior and his
constant failure to succeed as a man. We should pray that he gets
the help he needs, and finds solace in the minimal mental reserve the
Lord has seen fit to provide him.

Good Charlotte freak

What is wrong with you people?? Both Benji and Joel are extremely nice, down to Earth and very talented. I thought Benji was nuts to go out with that loser Paris but everyone makes mistakes. He found out what she is really like soon enough. I love their music, their looks, their tats, and I love Nicole and the kids. But, I'd do them both if I had my chance. Yummy.

sarah

BENJI and JOLE madden are like the same. benji seems to be more of the party typeof guy...while joel does not since he has two kids now, you can not realy party alot like you use to once you have kids. so, i would have to pick benji madden as the better twin.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2