Jackson's Kids Get Private Movie Screening

10/27/2009 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Michael Jackson's kids will see "This Is It" tonight -- in their own private screening.

Jackson

Sources close to the family tell TMZ the kids were invited by Sony to see a screening of the movie tonight on the Sony lot in Los Angeles. We're told the kids have been sick with the flu all week, but still plan on making the screening tonight.

Michael's mother, Katherine, will not be in attendance.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

billiejeanRIP

that's good to hear!

i wish katherine would go and see it before it ends

Water

They are gone see the freak on the screen?

ewwwwwwwwwww

I think it is way too soon for the kids to see Michael on screen. They need time... It's only been four months. People need time to heal.

They were in it for the money

I am going to see the movie in about 30 minutes. Got lucky and got the first showing at 11:40 am, so wish me luck that I get through the whole thing. Yea got my tissues ready. I'll be back with an update by 1:pm. going to be a hard thing to watch knowing he died shortly after.

kadengirl

good for them!
i lost my dad and it was a rough year, let me tell you, and he was a nobody to the rest of the world. wish i could see a film about my dad.

loloagogo

OK, Paris is Brook Shields and the boys Brando's for sure...check it out!

Anna

WOW THAT'S AMAZING. I HOPE THEY'LL LIKE IT, WHICH I'M SURE THEY WILL, BECAUSE IT'S WATCHING A MASTER AT WORK. I HOPE YOU GUYS GET WELL FROM THE FLU SOON YOU BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG CHILDREN. I'M GOING THIS FRIDAY TO SEE THE KING'S MOVIE ALSO. I KNOW I'LL BE LAUGHING AND CRYING

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON, AND ALL THE BEST WISHES TO THE JACKSON FAMILY.

chelle

If this is what they want then so be it. I hope this gives them some more of an idea of how dedicated and spectacular of an entertainer their father was. Only thing, too bad Sony is in the mix because Michael hated them and from 2002, only owed them one box set now their grubby hands are all over everything Michael Jackson, shame, shame, shame but sleep on King Michael, you did your job well! Love you more......

barf

bless their souls...

Lacey

I'm glad they get to see it.

janalal4

Oh boy, I hope Mama Jackson has the kleenex ready. I think they should see it if they want to & by all accounts they have been asking if they could. I wonder about little Blanket though.

ewwwwwwwwwww

It's way too soon for me to go watch Michael on screen. Those poor babies...I can't imagine. It's taken me almost four months to stop crying-I think if I see him, on screen-I'll cry another four months of my life.

WHY...WHY...WHY did Michael THINK he HAD to TAKE that DAMN profofol????? He would have still been here today with his kids and fans. WHY MICHAEL????? WHY??????? You broke our hearts! and now we being family and fans have to live in a broken world. My life will NEVER be the same.

Yes, that's how much I LOVED YOU MICHAEL!!! THAT MUCH.

Simone

Michael is not a freak, grow up.

Marisa

God bless these children...

mddiva

Glad to hear they will see it. Kids don't have the type of histrionic emotions that adults have. I'm sure they'll be happy and proud to see their father on the big screen. May God bless them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments