7th Suspect in

Burglar Bunch Case

Named

10/28/2009 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The LAPD welcomed the seventh member of the alleged Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch today -- Jonathan Ajar (right).

Johny Dangerous
Cops announced Ajar's name at a press conference earlier today -- and even held up a wanted poster of the guy, who is also known as "Johnny Dangerous."

The LAPD also showed a photo of the jewelry returned to Paris Hilton -- yes, all that is from one person, and she says some pieces were still missing.

The LAPD has linked 10 burglaries to the Burglar Bunch case -- which occurred between the end of 2008 and September of this year -- and over $3 million in property has been recovered.

Ashley Tisdale was also named as another victim.

Turns out it was the arrest of suspect Nick Prugo -- who cops believe was caught on camera burglarizing the homes of Lindsay Lohan and Audrina Patridge -- that led to the fall of the entire Burglar Bunch.

punchapap

This burglary "gang" story has run it's course. We don't care now. Actually, we never cared. Move on to the next unimportant story.

Sean

Waiting for the report of the suspect who is the mastermind who either works for the alarm company or private secuirty firm that watched these homes. A robbery in a private community with security gate? Inside job, I bet there are a lot more people involved.

Andie

The burgled celebrities need to insist on NO PLEA BARGAINS for these deadbeats.

ABB

Who in the fliying f*ck is the "LAPS"

The LAPS also showed a photo of the jewelry. . ."

marilyn

I take back my former bad opinion of Paris' brain power. Not sure that I could automatically say what was missing from this pile of stuff, but Paris can. If it was me, I'd just lie and say stuff was still missing in case something pretty and of value showed up. If the stuff shown is so important, why wasn't it in safekeeping, like a safe? One you can't pick up and move with.

Ugh

@ #7 - Brain power? She obviously has none. She invited strangers to her in-home nightclub, left so-call precious belongings freely accessible and then left her front door open while out for a night of partying... just means she is a MORON!

brad

Whatever your opinion is of Paris or the rest of the celebs, these people stole from them and deserve to be punished. They have no excuse, they are thieves and deserve what they get even if they stole from anyone else period.

Mia

They Should make Movie Who Ever Direct's This Movie Will Be A Very Famous Director

R

Oh my god. All that is Paris Hilton's expensive junk? Damn. Thank god I have nothing.

Fred

Paris was born into wealth thats probably a fraction of what she actually owns. Rich people may not have good security systems and not lock their doors but they do have excellent insurance. I bet there was a description and probably a picture of each thing stolen from her.

Deb

I think I see my ring on the table. It's the one with the biggest diamonds.

bobbyozone

thats a lotta jewelry, but i wonder if she got back the stuff from her grandma. i also wonder if the thieves could even tell if what they had was real.

i'm showing my age here, but remember the steely dan song{i think its, reelin in the years} where there's a line that goes "you wouldn't even know a diamond if you held it in your hand. the things you think are precious i don't understand"

i've got a feeling those stupid kids wouldn't have known copies from the real thing. in contrast, i bet they could tell you all about good weed and meth.

susan

If anyone's interested in working online, Here's my how to video on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtmJGx4Z8P0

stacey

WOW!!! Look at all that fabulous jewelry!!! I HATE spoiled ass egomaniacal ignorant celebrities!!! You'd think as much money as they make that they would be smart enough to lock their doors.

ana

ewwww...i dated that guy in 9th grade...(back in 1999)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments