Gary Busey

Cleans Up

10/28/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Busey was spotted at a Malibu gas station ... working.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
The fatigued 65-year-old squeegee man wiped off the windshield to his filthy Mercedes on Tuesday.

Gary then tipped himself a quarter.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Somebody stole his hood ornament. Geez, you see a celebrity acting like a normal person and idiots diss him. Celebrity cars get dirty just like a normal person's car. Say your stupid remarks all you want but, he's rich and famous and--you're not. That's what bothers a lot of you. Like he gives a crap about what YOU think about him. Saying things like "he's odd" and you don't even know him. That's odd itself. Wonder what you'll be like when you're 65. Probably gumming grapes in some old folks home.

Queenbee714

I think it's time to buy another car GARY!!!

MT

Is that orange tape where his left turn signal used to be? Now that's ghetto!

dingydingy

Come on - give the guy a break would ya? His life was great back in the day and he got caught up in things that changed him and the road he was on forever. Do you think he needs the likes of all you guys breathing down his neck, calling him names? I think not - step back - take a long look at yourselves - tell me you'd have the stamina to withstand what he's been through in his life. If your honest, you'd say you don't. If your human, you'd be ashamed of the things you've said.

Chingy

Guys- read up on him. He was in a horrible accident a while back. I forget exactly how long ago, but he changed. It totally changed him. He was no longer the man he was in Lethal Weapon and Point Break. It messed with his brain and he's...I dunno. He's off because of it. Cut him a break.

c. baines

Jeez, he is just cleaning his car windows. :|

Good to see he still drives the same 560SEC from years ago. You can not get the sunset plates anymore.

ASHLEY OTLEY

WOW ....I MEET GARY IN THE BU 5 YEARS AGO AND HE HAD THE SAME CAR. I WAS LIKE, I THOUGHT THAT FAMOUS PEOPLE COULD AFFORD NICE STUFF BUT I GUESS HIS MONEY WAS GOING TO SOMETHING ELSE...( CELEBRITY REHAB..J/K) ALL JOKES ASIDE, HE IS A REALLY NICE GUY. I HAD TX LICENSE PLATES ON MY CAR AND HE JUST CAME UP TO ME YABBERING AWAY ABOUT HOW HE IS FROM TX AND YADA YADA. BEST OF LUCK TO GARY. HE IS REALLY DOWN TO EARTH AND A NICE GUY. GARY ROCKS=)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2