TMZ Live -- McCourt Split, MJ Shots & Megan Fox

10/28/2009 5:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered all your questions today -- including Michael Jackson's shocking affection for injections, Megan Fox's connection to the Burglar Bunch and the ongoing brutal divorce battle between Frank and Jamie McCourt.

Also -- Barack Obama's bad breath and Harvey and Kelly get into it over going vegetarian with
Mike and Max.

Shelly

Will you please get rid of that Kelly girl!! Please, she is SOOOOOOO annoying. Any time her mouth opens stupid and ignorance come out!! Why do you insist on having her on the show?? They are so many BETTER people there that need more air time!! LESS KELLY PLEASE!!

PM

Are you guys sending anyone to the Phish Festival 8 this weekend out in Indio, CA?
It would be interesting to see what celebs show up and try to fit in???

Rap sucks

Damn that blonde girl is so hot keep her all the time!

TMZ ROCKS ON

Ah that tan looks so good on you Harvey and I love the way you run your fingers through your hair!
You are so perfect!
those eyes
that smile

max

who do you think would we in boxing match mike vs harvey?

Passenger

Kelly in the background made me laugh! Girl was hongray! I got so distracted by her going back and forth for her snacks I stopped listening to the guys! Hysterical.

Passenger

And I like Kelly. Smart, pretty and relatable.

J

Harvey , You are soooo cute ! I just want to pinch you !

steven

When is Dax coming back? I enjoy all his funky shirts and want to see Harvey wear another one!!

steven

Where can i find the cast to the show? I know all the people i like, but i would like to find some others out>

TMZ ROCKS ON

7. Harvey , You are soooo cute ! I just want to pinch you !

Posted at 9:51PM on Oct 28th 2009 by Jillian
________________________

This is so true! Pinchey pinchey.

VeganDragan

Yay Kelly and Harvey! I grew up a cheesesteak-eating Philadelphian, and made the veggie switch in college. I've now have been vegan for 8 years. If you ever want a great cookbook, Horizons' cafe's cookbooks are island inspired and fantastic! As for health questions, I ran the LA Marathon this year, so I think tofu power works!

Brian

Harvey, just so you know 'This Is It' will be released on DVD, blue-ray, etc. You can already pre-order the movie on iTunes.

kitty

great show guys and girl! thanks for the name of the happy cow website, harvey is making me think twice about eating meat too! glad harvey is back, yay!

samantha

Who's that FAT, UGLY DOUCHEBAG on the far right. God, he's annoying, not to mention he's fugging up my screen. Get rid of that sac of sh#t please!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments