Big Brother's Dr. Evil --

Reality Baby on Board

10/29/2009 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Will Kirby -- aka "Dr. Evil" from the second season of "Big Brother" -- has a baby boy on the way, and judging by the kid's two parents, it's only a matter of time until he shows up ... and dominates ... on a reality show.

Dr. Will Kirby & Erin Brodie
TMZ has learned Kirby's soon-to-be-babymama is GF Erin Brodie, who collected a cool $2 million after winning two seasons on the guilty pleasure dating competition "For Love or Money" back in '03 and '04.

Their spawn is due in May. No word if cameras will be in the delivery room.

Momoftwo

Dr. Kirdy is a quack, he left a horrible scar on my daughters back. He should stick to being a reality star then a Docter. I feel sorry for any of his patients.

Randolpf

That's my dermatologist! He's excellent! Truly an amazing doctor. What a beautiful couple!

RealityInsider

That's Dr. WILL from Dr. 90210! Congrats Will and Erin. Also, Holly who posted earlier, haven't you ever heard of ultrasound? UR AN IDIOT. Dr. WILL = BEST. REALITY. CONTESTANT. EVER.

JH25

Due in May and they already know the sex?? unless she had some early cvs/amnio there's no way she knows. I'm due in mid April and don't even know the sex yet.... doesn't sound right

Extravagantly-Creative

This guy's a PLAYER of Women.

He's unable to hide it - He's THAT obvious.

I would never want a child by this guy . . . .

I'd be more concerned about the STD's he'd bring home.

c-ann

I've been treated by him. He was really nice. I never saw the shows so I really dunno why they are famous. Happy news.

Charles

I think guy is actually a lot smarter than people give him credit for. He's actually an accomplished dermatologist and is a leading authority on laser tattoo removal. And who are we to judge their relationship? They are both great reality show contestants. That is going to be a good looking kid! You can find out more about him at these site: www.DrTattoff.com and www.willkirby.com. I'm not sure where you can find out more about her. peace and love, peace and love.

WHAT?

YUK

Helen Elia

Congrats to them - - any plans for a marriage and a full life together??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2