Chris Brown Getting Close

with a 'Bad Girl'

10/29/2009 2:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Chris Brown has been getting pretty close with a new woman recently -- and this one is a very bad girl.
Bad Girl
The woman in the photos is Natalie Nunn, a contestant on the next season of a reality show called "The Bad Girls Club" -- which features women with behavioral issues.

Nunn has been out with Brown a couple times in the last few weeks -- most recently at a roller-skating party on October 16th.

In her bio for the show Nat says she "enjoys cruising in her sugar daddies' expensive cars and painting the town red with her cool celebrity friends."

She has an interesting interpretation of "cool."

UPDATE: Brown just Twittered on the subject: "Tmz..omg.... U guys have nothing better to do. And by the way. I don't mess wit that girl."

wonderwoman

she look way better than ri-ri but look broke azz hell

James

So Chris Brown picks up trash on the side of the road AND in nightclubs.

juli seutter

I hope she kicks your ass Chris!!!!!!!!!!

NJ

This is too funny!...LMAO....He keeps screwing his self royally. Why deny it?...Actually this will help you get ova Rih rih....Because its ova buddy. You now have someone who is sort of pretty and maybe crazy or pretty crazy. Only time will tell. Lol

TMZBoy

Hey Chrisy...you hear about the bully who got an axe upside his face by his victim in your hometown ?

Friend of yours ?

He's a bully hick just like you...look him up yall could be "pals".

Chris is done...stick a fork UP him.

ME

WELL, SHE'S A DUMBASS FOR WANTING TO DATE HIM. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE PULLS A RHIANNA ON HER ASS.

LAD

Well if he said it on his twitter then it must not be true. Losers will believe anything. he denied the whole Rhianna thing too but finally admitted it when those pics came out. He is a loser with mediocre talent. I hope this "bad girl" beats his ass like the bitch he is. He's doing her no doubt. He can't be too picky now a days. Hahahahahahahaha.

pretty_qal.

WHO CARES.. even if he qoes out with the qirl or not chris brown is human just like everyone else i love how people talk about how he beat up riri like that stuff doesnt happen to millions of woman EVERY SINGLE DAY! im not sayinq what he did is riqht but its like people are acting like they never heard about domestic violence before & im pretty sure he aint the only celebrity who hits his qirlfriend, he just happened to qet cauqht!

TheMan

Is "wit" a word? I hate this baby talk ebonic crap. Talk about downsizing the English language. You sound like an uneducated boob. Oh wait I forgot, it's the "in" thing to talk all baby like, yeah your supposed to respect that...NOT!

Alina

Obviously, Chris Brown reads this website to check how the world "loves" him.....NOT! saying that TMZ has nothing better to do. TMZ's job is to talk about everything.Honestly I dont see Chris Brown the same.First off, he only did community service which is stupid. I dont listen to anything of his. Even on the radio I change it.This guy has everything he needs and wants in life and he beats up on a girl. That shows he is depressed for something.If i was in his shoes I would do so many positive things with my wealth and fame. Holla!

Tonya

She looks like Jay Leno's long lost daughter with that moon face

Grouch

Brown is an ass.

He could use a few lessons in the English language.

Crissy Angela

She looks like she could kick his ass. Yay

Canadian bred

this is me being Natalie- if you log on my facebook account, like i got so many celebrity friends..like I dig guys with real expensive car's ..they'll take me for a ride, and then they'll show me the backseat of there range rover..like Chris brown is so cool, he banged me so many times..and then he bitch slapped me. Like im going to star in a reality TV show..so the whole world knows how big of a slut i really am, Im going to be famous with so many hollywood friends and I'll get into all the V.I.P rooms at the hottest clubs and I'll chill with my BFF paris hilton and learn how to be a golddigger like the Kardashians..Here I come hollywood

sayhi2karma

Hey Chris, you don't want to mess wit her? She gets near you again, whip her ass. Teach her a lesson. Playas gotta do dat sometimes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments