Arnold Klein Claims Partial Credit for 'This Is It'

10/29/2009 9:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein claims his medical treatments during the last three months of Michael Jackson's life were partly responsible for "This Is It."

Dr. Klein's rep is responding to the story we broke -- that he's filed a creditor's claim for services he performed on Jackson during the last 3 months of his life. Klein wants $48,522.89 for his services -- 179 procedures.

Dr. Klein's rep says the bills were all "valid medical treatment." The statement goes on ... "As anyone can see from viewing "This Is It," Michael Jackson looked great, and this was due, in part, to Dr. Klein's skill, hard work and dedication."

The statement addresses the weekend charge for medical services, claiming Klein needed to rent a helicopter to get to Jackson.

As we reported, on one Saturday Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 I.M. Injections for a minor Restylane treatment -- we're told an I.M. Injection is typically a Demerol injection.

In the statement, Klein says he'll donate any money he receives from the estate to a charity that provides assistance to inner city kids with HIV.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

hoocheekoo

This is a fan calling the LAPD to find out why Dr. Conrad Murray hasn't been arrested.

LA Police Department Non-Emergency Contact Number:
1.877.ASK.LAPD (1.877.275.5273)

Sag10

This man is a sin. He should be ashamed of himself..

He knows exactly what he was giving to Michael. How many others are there?

Lisa

I think Arnie Klein should be put with Rabbi Schmuley in a dark pit filled with alligators and let them tear them apart. I love how people always say that MJ was dillusional. WOW! He doesn't even compare to these two jerks. At least MJ had an excuse for it, being a drug addict. These two are just plain crazy and they should have a gag put on them. By the way, shouldn't Klein be arrested now that his files have admitted that he injected MJ, a KNOWN drug addict, more than 50 times in a week with Demerol? What a dumbass Klein is! I hope they go after him for that. If it wasn't for him and Dr. Murray, MJ would still be hear putting on that fabulous show.

juney

Klein is about as bad as it gets; just a leech who took advantage of a good but troubled guy. What did Klein have to do with the way Michael moved in This Is It? Michel didn't need Klein for anything; would someone take Klein away to jail where he belongs? If I see him on Larry King again it will be the last time I will watch King's program.

Denise

1st of all do any of you have a Crystal Ball? I guess NOT! I know for a fact that there as a helicopter ride to see MJ. My Brother was in the helicopter with Dr. Arnie Klein when he called us, I/We even have pictures of the Phanton and the helicoter at the Airport(which I refuse to Disclose the City). Dr. Klein is not lieing or making up any stories, he's just telling the truth. Dr. Klein is entitled to be paid for the services rendered. MJ would of wanted it that way. Just don't hate on Dr. Klein, he loved MJ and MJ Loved him.

Dumbfounded

Dumbfounded

holmes

I knew this was coming..Arnie poo will try to get credit for

Ana4

MJ could of took off the wig and the artificial nose tip and still would of still looked hot and rocked it out. Dr. Klein is a butcher and helped destroy his natural beauty.

cookie

You don't need a NARCOTIC painkiller for a Restylane injection! Sorry, no way Arnie's gonna lie his way out of this one.

danila

yeah he trated michael but hes dead isnt he!! stupid doctor

2cents

I thought Dr. Klein said he hasn't seen Michael 2-3 months prior to his death? In the interview with Harvey, he was explaining why he should not also be blamed for aiding Michael's addiction. Now, he says he has helped Michael look great in, "This is it" video with Medical treatment. Has Mr. Klein forgotten what he said through 90-something minutes of rambling??

Qbee

4 I.M. Injections for a minor Restylane treatment

The injections are the restylane treatments thats what Reystlane treatments are andf you get several in each area treated wich coudl quickly ad up to 51 in a few weeks.

Your assertion that the IM injections was demoral is wrong
and is not what the claim stated. You just added that for
sensationalism. and people dont notice that it was your claim
in making that assertion and not what was reported factually.

MJ was going to Dr Klien for non surgical facial treatments
not to get high on demerol. And there was a very noticable improvement _ Quit Twisting the info like a ptetzel and adding your own ILK and ISH to the story.

Michael was not a demerol Junkie nor was he going to Dr Klien for that purpose. I could care less about Klien but this is damaging to Michael and not the truth.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15