MJ Accused of Stiffing Lawyers Out of $1.5 Mil

10/30/2009 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA team of Michael Jackson's former lawyers claim the singer owes them more than $1.5 million dollars stemming from an agreement he signed way back in 2007.

The firm -- Mundell, Odlum & Haws -- filed a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate today, explaining how they were never paid back for a $1,144,808.95 promisary note Jackson signed back in 2007. It's unclear what the note was for.

The firm also claims they were never paid for hundreds of thousands of dollars of legal work they performed for Jackson from December 2007 through June 24, 2009 -- the day before Jackson died.

Grand total -- $1,571,768.62 plus interest.

Add this one to the stack....

Ben

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

Posted at 11:26PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Don

I'm glad Morty knows my style compared to the little 'special' one with the little helmet on and drool on his chin. Again, can't even be original, can you? You steal my stuff (which I can't blame you for, really...detect the sarcasm?), then you steal my name, which I NEVER change and the likes of your sorry azz isn't going to get me to, either. I'm guessing you're sitting in a pool of your own filth, so you're feeling just generally icky, am I right? You can go change, we can wait.

Ben

LOL

Posted at 11:27PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Don

Glad you like cloning me but come on..."LOL" is just a tad bit less than I'd write, you oozing pus-filled buttlesion...see, that's MY style...nardboy!

liz

After a few months of reading the posts from Michael Jackson fans, all I can say is that you all have to be the stupidist, rudest people on earth, you prove it every day, over and over.

And then you talk about peace and love, what a joke. Now I see why Michael Jackson fans have such a bad rep

Morty M

bearcat34

And your point is?????

Ben

That is so true and the bad thing about it is that these fans talk about how MJ was about peace and love and don't cast judgement on MJ But in the same breath they cast judgement on the haters or anybody that disagrees with their opinions. They are just hypocrites.

Posted at 11:20PM on Oct 30th 2009 by hypocrites

Get it straight, Mike was all about peace and love...I as a supporter of him never claimed ONCE that I felt peace or love for any of you haters; get your facts straight.

moonwalker

Missy

@79Paul

you're right MICHAEL didn't pay his bills he had accountants that were supposed to but they didn't they just took advantage of him! and he didn't buy any kids they are his!

Morty M

Hey moron haters...Why do you continue coming to the Michael Jackson posts if you don't like him? Why do you instigate arguments with fans?.....are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

Hypocrites

Posted at 11:39PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Don

You really have a thing for special need kids don't you? I just pray you are not like MJ and touch those little kids. You are sounding like a sick f*ck everytime you post about the special need kids.

liz

TMZ doesn't single Michael out for attention, the bigger the celebrity is, and the more famous, the more interest people have in every aspect of their lives. In this case, he was in the spotlight for 45 year, and worldwide, it doesn't get much bigger then that.

Every single detail will be news in that case. Michael will always be in the news, as will his children, and his parents, and maybe his siblings.

Water

Posted at 11:49PM on Oct 30th 2009 by moonwalker

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/30/michael-jackson-accused-of-stiffing-lawyers-out-of-1-5-million/6#comments#ixzz0VTx39dHt

you are f8cking stupid

Morty M

Larry

and how exactly does that affect you?

Hypocrites

Posted at 11:49PM on Oct 30th 2009 by moonwalker

I fart to make you smell better

PrettyBabyWithTheHighHeelsOn

THANK YOU!!! COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!!

80. TMZ, you guys are full of chicken sh##t. Instead of posting things aobut MJ's finances, why not let us know what the hell is going on with these crooked doctors who killed our "King of Pop". I'm sure lots of celebs have financial problems, but you guys just want to pick MJ out of the bunch because he was so talented and one of kind and you bastards know this as well. That is why he's being picked on so much in his death. You guys have never, ever made a dead celeb look this bad. Usually after they die, that's it, but for some apparent reason, you guys can't seem to lay off Michael. Get over your jealousy already. He will always be the "King of Pop". So go the hell and suck a fart out my ass.

Posted at 11:37PM on Oct 30th 2009 by moonwalker

moonwalker

96. 90. TMZ, I don't know what the hell happened to my post. I guess you guys can't handle the truth. Anyway, here goes again. To all you haters and everyone else out there, you all can suck a fart out of MJ's ass. I wish he were here to defend himself against you bastards. Especially TMZ with all the lies the post about this man everyday. All in his financial business and all. You never did that to other dead celebs but yet you guys still continue to harrass MJ in his death. This is proof that you guys are just jealous haters. I wish MJ could lock all you haters in a small room with no ventilation and have you all crowded inside like sardines and then cut a big, smelly fart that will kill you all and then lock you in with the smell. But since MJ is too classy for that, I'd like to see him hold all you haters hostage and threaten to make you all do life in prison or listen to all his music ten hours a day. That way you bastards won't have a choice would you? Just leave this man alone and let him rest in peace. He went through enough crap while he was on this wicked, hateful, hellish earth.

Posted at 11:49PM on Oct 30th 2009 by moonwalker

you are f8cking stupid

Posted at 11:54PM on Oct 30th 2009 by brain dead fans

LOL! Why is speaking the truth f#cking stupid? Apparently, you haters have something against MJ and seem to get a kick out of coming all the topics about him posting all your negativity. I am a true MJ fan and since he's not here to defend himself, I will speak for him. I hate it when losers like you come on here and disrespect the dead like that. Have you guys nothing better to do? Just leave MJ alone.