MJ Accused of Stiffing Lawyers Out of $1.5 Mil

10/30/2009 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA team of Michael Jackson's former lawyers claim the singer owes them more than $1.5 million dollars stemming from an agreement he signed way back in 2007.

The firm -- Mundell, Odlum & Haws -- filed a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate today, explaining how they were never paid back for a $1,144,808.95 promisary note Jackson signed back in 2007. It's unclear what the note was for.

The firm also claims they were never paid for hundreds of thousands of dollars of legal work they performed for Jackson from December 2007 through June 24, 2009 -- the day before Jackson died.

Grand total -- $1,571,768.62 plus interest.

Add this one to the stack....

Michelle Jackson

Hypocrites

This is is just hilarious and I think you would like it.

Morty M

bearcat34

Blanket is a nickname...it means Blessing. Obviously you've never experienced love before...what a shame!

Jacko Was A Wacko

Do we get to choose, moonwalker? If it is a choice between life in prison or listening to Wacko Jacko's music ten hours a day then life in prison looks mighty good to me.

Missy

101. I love fake noses, bought children. I love fakin vitaligo. Grow up good Prince Jr. Prince double jr.and Blanket. By the way who names their kid Blanket? Comeon Michelle Jackson fans, this is your idol! A woman that named his kid Blanket! Blanket!!!! Are you that retarded? Blanket!

Posted at 12:07AM on Oct 31st 2009 by bearcat34

wow go do some research! he didn't have a fake nose,he didn't buy kids and Blanket was a nickname! he did have vitiligo and so does Prince!

Michelle Jackson

I love little boy peenies as well. God bless Michael!

paulette

Posted at 12:07AM on Oct 31st 2009 by bearcat34

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/30/michael-jackson-accused-of-stiffing-lawyers-out-of-1-5-million/7#comments#ixzz0VU3Ov8Je

Blanket is his nickname...Dumba$$!!

Michelle Jackson

Why did I buy kids, why the surgeries, why am Iperfect. Love being white!!!!!!!!!!

Water

Don since your boyfriend went back to prison you seem a bit tense.

Morty M

Michael Wackson

Why do you like inbreeding with your family?

Hypocrites

Posted at 12:14AM on Oct 31st 2009 by Don

Your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle

Michelle Jackson

Just a nickname. Wacko Jacko was perfect. Little weenies, going bald, the woman was great!

Jacko Was A Wacko

Only in America. Where else could a poor black boy grow up to become a rich white woman?

Ben

110. Don since your boyfriend went back to prison you seem a bit tense.

Posted at 12:23AM on Oct 31st 2009 by Don the homo

You're in prison??!! No wonder you're only allowed online a few hours a night...friggin' idiot! I have a beautiful wife, and unlike you, she and I aren't related, so get over your sick self. And a side note; stop the username change, some of us can tell this, you know..and you are by far, not in the least bit funny.

Off for bed now, as I have to work to keep your checks coming in once a month, haters....and you're welcome. Nite Insanity and Morty!

Morty M