Neighbors to

Paris Hilton:

Shut UP!!!!

10/30/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1030_paris_ex-1Paris Hilton's neighbors in the Hollywood Hills called the cops on the heiress last night -- after Paris allegedly threw a super-loud rager at her house at around 4:00 AM.

We've learned an LAPD unit arrived to Paris' place sometime before 5:00 AM, but by the time cops showed up, the place was absolutely quiet ... too quiet.

Shockingly, it's not the first time Hilton's been accused of pissing off her neighbors. Back in May, cops rolled over to Hilton's pad twice -- in the same week -- after two major noise complaints.

UPDATE: Sources say Paris was NOT staying at the house last night .. and hasn't been for a while. We're told some friends have been using the house for the past few days while Paris has been at her other home in Beverly Hills.

DaJuice

Proofread people!

JAJ

She is a worthless, lazy-eyed, herpes infested, tranny-lookin' piece of sh!t.

kimmi

OMG, this b i t c h has absolutely no consideration for her neighbors. She's a stupid, selfish airhead of a bimbo. :)

michael

Once I was staying in a hotel and the room across from me was partying all night despite requests from me and security to quiet it down, rude. So, the next morning, I gave them a 6 am wake up call and woke them up. I then decided to give them a 6:15 am reminder wake up call, but they took the phone off the hook. So as I was headed out, I asked if housekeeping would bring me fresh towels to my room (ofcourse, I gave housekeeping the partier's room number.

I suspect the neighbor could afford to rent a jack hammer ans bulldozer for a couple of weeks and ensure plenty of nise around mid morning. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.

DaJuice

But seriously, JAJ, how do you feel about her?

Yolanda Nixon

So you throw a loud party at one in the afternoon and that would really piss her off!

TMZBoy

Can you imagine having her slimeball self as a neighbor? The horror. She has to be the foulest most disliked person on the planet. NO ONE likes her except her club "friends" that want something from her and she's thinks they're all about her.
...please.
MAKE HER GO AWAY, PLEASE !!!

Lee

Paris Hilton's neighbors pissed cuz they were not invited.

The Running Back

The planet Paris comes from the space ships make a lot of noise when they take off. This could be the first sign of a invasion. The people of planet earth be ready for this catastrophic event.

chrisa

she is a spoiled, obnoxious and inconsiderate brat that really needs a good slap in the face. she is a waste of space and underneath all that money and fame-whoring is nothing more than a shallow, pointless existence. should a stalker or another type of psycho take her out and dispose of her in some dark woods, some place, far, far away, she won't be missed.

Inny

She's too poor to live on an island and party loud.

She has to screw all the people that are unfortunate enough...

to live near someone that rented their place out to her.

Pisser.

givemeabreak

Given the evolution of words, Paris is on the verge of becoming Webster's new definition for "skank." HONESTLY, when I hear the word, she's the first person I think of.

shuffler

Wait a second. She has lots of money and she still has to bother with neighbours? How old-skool. She's such an old-fashioned dear.

I'd be living in a mansion surrounded by trees with no unknown humans to be seen within a 400-metre radius.

Party on.

Anita

Oh get over it.
On Halloween people throw Halloween parties.
If the neighbors don't like it, thy can move.

Anita

The other stories about noise were ade up. Probably the paps were tyhe ones making the noise. That's life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments