What Glenn Close SAW

10/31/2009 1:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Damages" star Glenn Close, 62, at some event in L.A. recently (left) -- and the doll from the "Saw" films (right).

Happy Halloween.

We're just sayin'.

Simone

Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha.

Simone

Dallas guy, you are overreacting!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Take it easy, man!!!!!!!!! It's just a joke!!!!!!! : P

redIrish

Um, she looks lovely. Grow up TMZ.

What happened, TMZ? She did tell off one of your loser paparazzis?

Patty

Marcia Cross is a better match for saw.....looked like twins lol

Nix

TMZ. If you want the public to take you at all seriously or any high regard then don't stoop to this nasy comparison act as it's mean and cruel!!

richiek

not even CLOSE! I'm not getting this...

Jean

She looks beautiful........what is wrong with you TMZ? How can you be so insulting? I want to see your ugly picture up tomorrow. Why are you trying to be hurtful to such a talented, beautiful woman.

airstreamingypsy

Gee,

I thought I was reading Perez when I saw these bitchy comments...

Lilarose

Other than she has a man's name, I think Glenn Close is a beautiful and talented actor.

I hate to see the "good" stars trashed like this......

Pat

TMZ please stop ... you are really ridiculous sometimes. Glenn Close looks great and is no comparison to the other photo. I would really love to see what some of the clowns in your office look like who post these things. You guys just stoop too low at times

UGGGGHHH

They even have the same nose....

schoen1

How insulting.

Raejean

Yeah, she's got a sharp nose and high cheekbones, and she's still a beautiful, mature woman, an intelligent human being, and an excellent actress.

So what is TMZ's problem with Glenn Close, I wonder? Is it that she's won more professional awards than your entire crew ever will?

Just sayin'.

nancy

I don't get it. Is this one of those "this person looks like that person" deals you guys run sometimes? Cause, beeep, TMZ loses. I had to look at this story to try and figure out what in the world the thing was about, and then had to read comments to get a clue.

Are the kiddies running the shop there today, TMZ? Sweatin' for something to put up? Just sayin....the lady's pretty and the picture on the right looks like what's his face--the head cheese guy there at TMZ. Can't remember his name. But he's the hyperactive obnoxious boss guy on the TMZ show. But then he also looks like Paul Anka. Go figure.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments