La Toya Jackson Serves Up the Crazy

11/1/2009 1:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed as ... your guess is as good as ours ... La Toya Jackson showed up at Millions of Milkshakes last night to work behind the counter to raise money for AIDS Project LA.

La Toya Jackson

sue

mjspyt-81-- yeah she looks fab!!! she is doing this for a very good cause and i commend her for that... i think michael would feel very proud of her for carrying on with his work.. GOD BLESS YOU LATOYA!!! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL---SUE FROM TAMPA

sue

82-jcb she is 53 yrs old.. looks pretty good doesnt she.??? sue from tampa.

sue

i just saw on my email headline that THIS IS IT HAS MADE 101 MILLION IN ITS 3DAY RUN, AND SONY IS GOING TO EXTEND THE PLAY TIME BEYOND THE 2WKS THAT WERE ORIGINALLY PLANNED!!!! GO MICHEAL!!!! WE LOVE YOU--sue from tampa

Ben

She may be a wee bit 'out there', but that's just her nature. She does it in a cutesy way and it works. I'm saying this woman looks FANFRICKINTASTIC!! I can't believe she's 53, and if there was any work done, it was done by someone who KNEW what they were doing and didn't screw her beautiful face up one bit. She's just gorgeous!

michaelfan

#12 Totally agree with you. Except never saw her do anything for anyone before Michael's death. So is she really doing it to help some of the charities he supported or is just looking for some fame???

Missy

moonwalker

88. Latoya does look good! Why does TMZ feel the need to ridicule everything any memeber of the Jackson family does? I think TMZ has jealously and hatred towards the Jackson family!

Posted at 11:40PM on Nov 1st 2009 by MJ fan

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. TMZ only posts negative things about the Jacksons but nothing positive. What's with that? I guess if you are as famous as Michael was, it's normal to have haters. This man was one of a kind. There will never be another like him. Not even his family members. But I still don't see why there's a reason to hate on his family like that. I've heard some pretty nasty comments about his mom, and other family members, which I found very disrespectful. I wish they'd just lay off the Jackson family once and for all. They are still having a hard time accepting Michael's death. And anyone who has ever experienced a death in their family knows that its' not easy to deal with. I guess some of these losers will have to actually see what it's like to lose a love one to see how it actually feels. I know I've had my share of lost, loved ones in the past few years. And let me tell you, it's no picnic.

Sheila

Latoya looks great and she's doing something for a worthy cause. Go Latoya!

TMZ ROCKS ON

90 Posted at 12:02AM on Nov 2nd 2009 by moonwalker

is that violins i hear in the background they are getting louder louder violins i am gettn all weepy weepy poor jacksons tmz pickn on the poor jacksons if theyd keep their faces out of all the news making money off mjs death nobody would have a thing to say about the jacksons the bloodsucking moneysucking jacksons
keep your faces outa the news we be more than glad to forget your even alive
tmz not carrying jacksons faces in the news they ugly faces everywhere

Justice and Truth

We want the truth!
We want justice!
This is not it!

shuffler

I'm still distraught that LaToya is making more money than me. I'll get over it, though. In time.

why?

#3..LMAO!

calimom85

I thnk she looks cool bt i wish she was doin stuff like this b4 michael died..now it kinda feels like she's just riding the fame train. THts sad..and not fair..nt evn to her..

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

Her body is sick for a 50 something year old lady. I love her costume looks better and really fun, than the slutty ones I saw most celebs wearing this year. I usually hate on her but good job in raising money for AIDS.

Kathe

LaToya, I love you! You look so cute! Michael would be so proud of all the charitable work that you do. Keep smiling!