Miley Puts Another Dime in the Jukebox, Baby

11/1/2009 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus played a concert at Freedom Hall in Kentucky last night -- and then hit up a local bar for a surprise after show.

Miley Cyrus

Miley, 16, jammed on stage at the Phoenix Hill Tavern Bar in Louisville. We're told she showed up around midnight and sung "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" with the band that was performing.

She left shortly after.

Why?

She's not even an older teen- she's only 16, at a bar! What the hell is that about? Where are her parents?

chynadoll42726

get over people..we went to her concert last night and it was awesome !!!

P.J.C.

I didnt apperciate at the end when she did the streotyped Aboriginal war call.I dont know if she is one or not I just think that its really taking a step back towards tolerance.

Ben

If her parents are going to encourage and allow this skank to dress/act as an adult, then they need to fork out some money and fix some of her issues; namely that horrid face and those horse teeth...egads, she makes me want to puke!

blondegal222

I thought children under 21 were only allowed in the bar until 7?

Skank

CPS NEEDS TO GET INVOLVED WITH THIS FAMILY! SOMETHING IS VERY VERY WRONG! A 16 YEAR OLD DOES NOT BELONG IN A 'LOCAL BAR!' THEY'RE PATHETIC!

The Seer

7. HAHAHAHA...I don't want to type anymore, because I might make a typo, but your post was funny!
Posted at 1:44PM on Nov 1st 2009 by Seer Fan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/01/miley-puts-another-dime-in-the-jukebox-baby/#comments#ixzz0Vdi1X8Dz

Thank you, dear. (bows and curtsies)

A Person

You made a mistake. When you put "bar" you meant to be "strip club."

Just tryna help you out. :)

kelly

her parents should be arrested she is nothing but a whore in training who is an awful role model for young girls! let me see her at a bar and ill whip her juvenile ass and send her running back to her has-been father.

DONT LET FUZZY DIE!

TMZ, still no article about the cat threat?! come on!
www.mileysavefuzzy.com

keishalee98

There needs to be some better parental advice and control. She has let success go to her head and so has her family. If someone don't get control of what she is doing its going to get worse. What happen to the girl everyone like at first. If I had a daughter she would not be in this business or show business because it eventually destroys them by others giving them negative advice and taking advantage of them. Wake up America this is the society we live in where others use you and don't give a flip about how she is influencing others. So sad to see such a beautiful young girl act this way. May God be with her and help her to use her talent better in a more positive way. If this story is true.

Kooky Fan

I'm a little more horrified by the "Memba them" on the right that shows Blossom back when she was kinda hot, and then now. Scary!!

Kirsten

If she's already gearing up for the bar scene at 16, she's got bigger problems than freakishly large teeth.

The Masked Potato

Yeah, I was at the show last night, too. The guy in the 80's glam rocker wig, singing at the end of the clip was one of her back up dancers. He wore the same outfit during part of the show.

Miley is a 16 year old child. She is not an adult, but seems to be trying to act like one (and a SKANKY one at that)way too soon. I bought tickets to take my daughter, thinking there would be more Hannah Montana-type stuff. Then I found out it was actually all Miley. I looked into it some more and the folks producing it had told the press that it was still "kid friendly", so we went. Nonesense. Too much overt sexuality for grade school kids, who (with their parents), made up most of the audience. I will not spend one more dime on this pint-sized 1980's era Madonna wannabe. Her trip to Phoenix Hill was probably not the first time she's sneaked into a bar and won't be the last. BTW, TMZ, set your phasers on "Brittany-Spears-Meltdown" because it is coming...

The Masked Potato

Miley Ray changed her name from Destiny Hope Cyrus. It is time for her dad to change his name, too. How about "Pimpy Ray Cyrus"?