Miley Puts Another Dime in the Jukebox, Baby

11/1/2009 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus played a concert at Freedom Hall in Kentucky last night -- and then hit up a local bar for a surprise after show.

Miley Cyrus

Miley, 16, jammed on stage at the Phoenix Hill Tavern Bar in Louisville. We're told she showed up around midnight and sung "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" with the band that was performing.

She left shortly after.

MJ FAN

She is such a loser, what a ho-bag.....

MJ FAN

We used to like her, but now she is such a skank and i dont think anyone should buy her music or support this loser anymore. I mean her dad is as bad as her, lets her go to bars and dance like a stripper on a ploe!
She is now or becoming the New Hollywood Ho-Bag

kck1020

to louisville gal.....I must have got my tickets at the wrong place too cause I payed $86.50 plus fees for mine. Rupp had $25 tickets too the night of the concert because it didn't sell out. they were in the so called nose bleed section and I was in the bottom round the floor.
Every one is pissed because she said because of her throat the show was short. as for the show being x rated at rupp, I totally agree and if you don't believe it, go to face book and look at the pics we got posted from the show. her audience was kids, as in little kids, and her show was for teenagers and up. her brother needs a rude awakening, taking his shirt off and singing sexually explcit songs to little kids is just plain wrong no matter who does it.
then she plays at a bar for free.
defend her all you want, but there is no good clean fun at a bar, and to use those words in the same sentence is a oxymoron.

Pam

I live in Louisville Ky. She was in town for a concert at Freedom Hall and then went to Phoenix Hill to see a friend in Jefferson Tarc Bus play. Her mother and all her dancers went with her. The band was pumped to have her get up and play one song with them. The bass player also plays with Billy Ray. She hung out for the first set dressed in a Halloween costume. You people raising hell about her should really wait to find out what happened. Just a friend supporting a friend.

why?

Looking forward to her first Playboy spread.I wonder if daddy will be there to "supervise." LOL. After that maybe she could go on over to Vegas and star in peep show, she would be perfect. Any place there is a slut venue you can pretty much know Miley will be on board. Why do parents pimp out their child? It's despicable. Usually it is the undereducated "southern types" who think it's just great to see their underage children jumping around like a pole ho wanna be. To Mileys parents: Honestly, have you no shame?

kaylasharee

OMGSH SHE JUST SANG IN A BAR..SHE DIDNT STAY THERE AND GET DRUNK! A LOT OF UNDERAGE ARTISTS PERFORM IN LOTS OF PLACES. I MEAN, THE JACKSON 5 PERFORMED IN STRIP CLUBS BUT NOBODY EVER COMPLAINED ABOUT THEM! QUIT BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION. THANKS.

Ben

93. @Don-Youre an idiot. She IS an Native American. Shes a Cherokee.

Posted at 10:42PM on Nov 1st 2009 by Cassidy

No, you ignorant piece of shi*; she's an inbred NOT a Native American. Why don't you write her 'people' and inquire about her heritage then you can STFU!

???????????????????????

In a Local Bar....huh? The lil skank is 16 years old...now I understand why this ho would have a 45 year old stalker.......

Fd

Miley is a joke

Sully67

I was at her concert with my daughter on Halloween night - the night she went to this bar/club. I used to go to the club all the time when I was younger. They have a huge Halloween party there each year. I was not there, but I heard she went in and sang and went home. She probably wanted to do something fun on Halloween night. I understand she is 16, and she should not be in a bar, but she is Miley Cyrus and I'm sure when they heard she wanted to come in, they let her. I am assuming she was not served alcohol, etc. I cannot beleive all the people on here who call her these horrible names. Seems like she does come from a good family and hopefully she will take her career down a different path than some of the other "young Hollywood" girls. She is just 16 and not perfect. Gees...I think she is really talented and we should leave her alone - we don't walk in her shoes so we cannot make assumptions about her or her family. Instead of tearing her down, maybe we should be rooting for her. Or if you don't like her, keep it to yourself.

Lo

I went to the concert last night with my 7 year old daughter....I was shocked about the way she was dancing. When her brother came on stage with her (opening act was Metro Station)the way she danced in front of him...OMG! I have a pic to prove it. I really thought this would have been kid friendly.
We will more than likely not go to see her again.

Ben

113. WHY DOES EVERYBODY ALWAYS HAVE TO GO STRAIGHT TO HER BEING RACIST?? IT WAS HALLOWEEN PEOPLE! ITS A DAMN COSTUME! STOP HATING ON HER JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS WISHED YOU HAD WHAT SHE DOES!

Posted at 11:32AM on Nov 2nd 2009 by Get OVER it

Horse teeth and a face to match and ZERO talent; yeah, I'm soooo jealous...LMAO!

KY Girl

To be fair, she was there because she knew a member of the band and wanted to see him perform...he had previously toured with her father. Her mother and her uncle were there with her.

CrazyJoc

ok first I didnt like her because she is another talentless person who got lucky but now she is making fun of my people and that is NOT RIGHT!!!

Lauren